“An absolutely revitalizing massage”

5 Elements Thai Spa Salon
Ranked #9 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: You will find 5 Elements SPA in the heart of Budapest. We are proud of our professional therapists from Thailand who were trained for a large variety of massage techniques and further developed their skills in world’s best SPA clinics and 5-Star SPA resorts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“An absolutely revitalizing massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

After making the booking over Skype (a clever option for roaming foreigners) the day before, my wife and I were somewhat skeptical as we walked into what looked like an apartment building in downtown Pest. However, the friendly receptionist who made us feel welcome and the magical hands of our masseuses more than made up for this. This has to be by far one of the best massages we have experienced and one feels totally refreshed and energised. The rooms were clean and the ambience almost making you feel as though you were back in Thailand.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly staff but OK quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were here late at night around 9pm after a long walk in budapest. The staff is friendly. The facilties of the spa salon is pretty simply with only two massage rooms. May be we are not used to Thai massage thats why we experience the massage pretty harsh. The price is OK but not especially cheap considered the quality.

Visited June 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I visited this spa and had the most fantastic 2 hour massage with chocolate oil. It was the best massage I have ever had and I would recommend it to anyone.
We were greeted at the door by the owner who went through the selection of therapies we could have and let us smell the oils so we could chose which we preferred.
The therapist was fantastic and I wish I could be back in Budapest so I can go again.
It is not difficult to find in the city but is worth seeking out.

Visited April 2014
canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

I'm travelling in Budapest and was looking for a massage close to my hotel with reasonable pricing. This massage place is close to the city centre in the Pest side and it's very easy to find. I had the Asian oil massage which combines traditional Thai massage (focuses on stretches) and aroma oil massage (focuses on relaxation and tension relief). I'm glad to get this combination so I can get the benefit of both. The Thai lady who gave me the massage is very friendly and professional, and Lola at reception is very welcoming, friendly and informative. I'm glad to find this place during my trip!

Visited May 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“The best you can get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have had thai massage. It was highly proffessionel and the staff are well educated.
We recommend it without hesitation.
We come from Denmark.