“Paradise day spa”

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Don't miss the unforgetable experince at Mandala Day Spa, it is one of the most beautiful Day Spa all over the world. Mandala offers 100 different Massages, Hammam, Facial, Hand and Foot rituals. Before and after the treatment, guests enjoy the candle-light, oriental Teahouse. Herbal teas, cold beverages, cookies, fine chocolates and fresh fruits are free of charge. SPA services are including rain-fall Jacuzzi and Finnish/Infra sauna/salt cabin. SPA accessories given: towels, sauna sheet, bathrobe, slippers, shower products.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 3, 2017

My friend and I booked a 60 min aromatherapy massage, the day spa is gorgeously decorated, very relaxing atmosphere, hot tea, coffee, nibbles, fruit etc in the waiting lounge, shower facility and secure lockers are great. Our massage therapists were fantastic, thumbs up to Cynthia ! Prices are affordable.

mandaladayspa, Vezető at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and your amazing review! It will be forward to Cynthia as well. It was an honor to have you in our Spa and hopefully we can welcome you soon again.

All reviews
"lockers"
"towels"
"interior"

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I go to Mandala when I d like to "pamper" myself... they excellent especially for pedicure.
Also other treatment is of super quality. Some services are a bit pricy but very well deserved.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

My daughter and I visited the Spa as a treat for her birthday while we were in Budapest. I had a pedicure and she had a back massage, and we both used the tea room afterwards. The whole process was very professional, from initial internet booking, up to our departure. My pedicure has lasted very well, and the equipment used was all very professional with a good result. The tea room is lovely with different teas and flavoured waters, chocolates, pastries and fruit. It was such a relaxing environment. We would definitely come here again if we return to Budapest.

mandaladayspa, Vezető at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I booked mani and pedi for me and my friend to celebrate my birthday and catch up. We had our own private room and plenty of privacy for girl talk. I love that they bring you champagne or water. It was better and more quiet than having lunch with a gal pal. I arrived earlier and enjoyed the jacuzzi and lounge area. You don't need to bring anything as they provide locker with robe, towel and slipper and change rooms have everything you need even disposable combs. The spa area has naturally flavored water, teas, cookies, chocolate and pastries. Immaculate spa and kind, patient receptionists and nail technicians. My only suggestion for improvement is to use real flowers instead of plastic as the tasteful decor merits natural beautiful flowers even if they are small.

mandaladayspa, Vezető at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive review!
It was an honor to have you in our Spa and hopefully we can welcome you soon again!
Thank you for your suggestion what is appreciated.