“Luxury day spa ”

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 122 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Don't miss the unforgetable experince at Mandala Day Spa, it is one of the most beautiful Day Spa all over the world. Mandala offers 100 different Massages, Hammam, Facial, Hand and Foot rituals. Before and after the treatment, guests enjoy the candle-light, oriental Teahouse. Herbal teas, cold beverages, cookies, fine chocolates and fresh fruits are free of charge. SPA services are including rain-fall Jacuzzi and Finnish/Infra sauna/salt cabin. SPA accessories given: towels, sauna sheet, bathrobe, slippers, shower products.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic spa which took us by surprise going on the low key view from the road. Inside as you delve deeper into the spa you enter a surreal world of mood lighting, Asian inspired touches and calmness. A million miles away from outside the doors. The staff are friendly and professional. We had an exotic package for couples. The wine although nice was not really what we were in the mood for as we were there to detox so to speak! The jacuzzi could have been warmer but the private bath we had was perfect and the massage the best part. The relaxation area is particularly good with fresh fruits, teas, fruit infused waters, cookies and chocolate. The amenities were good and the showers powerful. It's not cheap by budapest standards but money well spent for a few hours of bliss!

1  Thank PritiLondon
Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to see you soon again!

There are newer reviews for Mandala Day Spa

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I received a voucher from my family to visit Mandala DaySpa and as I have some problems with my spine I decided to book a 60 min. long treatment which is called: Combination of East and West massage. I entered the Spa on the scheduled time, the receptionist was very kind and introduced the whole environment. After I changed my clothes entered the relaxation room where smelled wonderful and had some really savoury teas. Some minutes later the masseur lady came and invited in the special room. The ultimate 60 min. experience was a blend of aromatherapy-, Japanese Shiatsu-, Swedish, and Thai massage moves and also included some stretching. The relaxing massage was based on gentle technique, which was greatly beneficial for my spine, muscles and skin. During the session there was very smooth relaxation music. It was great and I know that I'll return!

1  Thank Levi79
Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be at your service. We hope to see you soon again in Mandala!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We booked a couples bath and massage at Mandala Spa during our week long stay in Budapest. This was a very memorable experience and very relaxing. The staff all spoke very good English and were very accommodating to our requests both by email when making our booking and also on the day of the treatments. The facilities are 5* in my opinion- very clean, tidy and relaxing with complimentary tea, water, cookies and fruit. After our treatment we were allowed to use the jacuzzi, sauna and chill out area. I would thoroughly recommend Mandala Spa to anyone visiting Budapest. Whether you go alone, as a couple or as a group- I'm sure you will enjoy this experience!

1  Thank tallship87
Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a good time at our Spa! We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We treated ourselves to a trip to the spa during a 2 night break in Budapest. It was lovely. We both had the business package which was a fantastic price by UK standards for the ( nearly 2 hour ) experience we had. You're given pristine fluffy robes and slippers on arrival and can use the steam rooms and jacuzzi also ( don't forget your swimwear!). The waiting area is softly lit and filled with white sofa's to recline on. Refreshments are provided: fresh juice, water, teas, biscuits, fruit and chocolate are constantly topped up. It felt very luxurious. The treatments were excellent. My masseuse was fantastic and I left feeling very relaxed. All the team at the Spa work hard to make you feel welcome and a valued customer and I highly recommend a visit. It's a short hop on the metro from the centre of Budapest , then a short stroll from the station, so easy to get to.

1  Thank minnieschubert

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to have the honor to welcome you in the Mandala soon again!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

From the moment we stepped inside this delicious smelling spa we loved it.

My boyfriend and I opted for a couples treatment with a private therapy bath followed by an hour long massage. The massage was exceptionally professional (no awkwardness, despite being very naked! They hold up towels for you and keep you covered and dignified) and I'd go back in a flash.

The jacuzzi is powerful and looks exactly as in the photos. The relaxation room is also great with fruit, biscuits, fresh fruit teas and waters.

The place is very clean, welcoming and relaxing. The price is an absolute bargain - in the UK a spa of that quality would set you back two or three times as much minimum.

Do book in advance - it does book up. Also make sure you arrive at least one hour before your treatment to enjoy the other facilities.

Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words! We were all very happy to read it! We hope to see you soon again in our Spa!