“Heaven!”

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Don't miss the unforgetable experince at Mandala Day Spa, it is one of the most beautiful Day Spa all over the world. Mandala offers 100 different Massages, Hammam, Facial, Hand and Foot rituals. Before and after the treatment, guests enjoy the candle-light, oriental Teahouse. Herbal teas, cold beverages, cookies, fine chocolates and fresh fruits are free of charge. SPA services are including rain-fall Jacuzzi and Finnish/Infra sauna/salt cabin. SPA accessories given: towels, sauna sheet, bathrobe, slippers, shower products.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a great SPA!
Cozy inventory that makes you relax from the moment you enter.
The SPA treatments are great- knowledgable and talented therapist. There is also a small jaquzzi, as well as sauna.
I enjoyed the following, and this is my best SPA experince ever!

- Chockolate boyscrub
- Swedish massage with oil
- Footmassage

1  Thank DSK4
Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you had a good time in our Spa! We hope to welcome you soon again in Mandala Day Spa!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very good experience. A must to try.
I've been there on a working day.
I had not booked and when I arrived they told me that, of course, they did not have availability, but they would do everything possible to satisfy me.
They have found a solution and offer me a massage after an hour and a half of waiting.
I spent a very pleasant in a living room with lots of books. First, however, I took a sauna.
I had dinner with a plate of sushi. It 'was very pleasant
The massage was extremely gentle and done by competent hands.
I must say that Mandalay day Spa is a fine, cured in every detail with very knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of the customers.
A must have when you're in Budapest.

2  Thank Stefano_Bragadin

Thank you very much for your kind words! We were all very happy to read your review! Hope to see you soon again in Mandala Day Spa!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

As you enter you forget the street noise and the city you are in. The atmosphere is unique and exclusive (interior, facilities, treatments). No rush here; enjoy the peace you get.
We got a couples' treatment with jacuzzi, oil massage. Staff is very nice and skilled. Visitors get tee, sweets and fruits besides the treatments.
They sell some cosmetics as well.
As we spent our time here as a part of a birthday surprise, they prepared a nice present of Dea Sea cosmetics and offered a higher level package.
We had a wonderful and relaxing evening. This place is strongly recommended.

Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are very very glad to hear that you had a good time in our Spa! We hope you will enjoy the cosmetic package! Happy birthday once again! We hope to see you soon again in Mandala Day Spa!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I visited Mandala Day Spa with a friend - where we got a couples treatment with bath and massage. It was FANTASTIC!
We came early, and more or less had the tea lounge and jacuzzi to ourselves - before we were then picked up (on time) by the friendly personel for our (fabulous) treatment.
I could go on and on about how impressed we were with the details, and how much we enjoyed it - and I'll defenitely be back, when I'm in Budapest again!
You should go - it's worth it ;-)

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to see you soon again in Mandala Day Spa!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

From the moment you enter, past the brunette angel on reception through to the changing rooms, you feel transported to another world.

The central tea/relaxation room is beautifully styled, subtly lit and comfortably furnished.

The treatment rooms exude a relaxed opulence, and whatever time or treatment you have booked will fly past in a blur.

Completely recommend to anyone visiting Budapest that you book some time here.

2  Thank L0tusBoy
Fruzsina N, Manager at Mandala Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are doing our best to make our customers fully relaxed! We hope to have the honor to welcome you again in Mandala Day Spa!