“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great food, value for money and easy to reach. One of my favourite Thai restaurants in BP!

I always go there when I'm in BP.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very good Thai food, affordable, decent service. The room itself is small but so are several Thai restaurants in Budapest... Budapest has surprisingly good Thai restaurants at affordable prices. The portions are average. The atmosphere is .... average.

1  Thank scifiw
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped off at this appealing looking fast food restaurant near the Kempinski Hotel and next door to Starbucks in the downtown area. I am a vegetarian and asked if they could make the Paad Thai vegetarian for me (on the menu it contains meat or chicken). The server told me that it would be no problem. When I got back to my hotel room, I saw that my Paad Thai had chicken in it! Not sure if there was a misunderstanding between the server and the cook but this should not happen. The spicy side salad was delicious. Would recommend this restaurant but make sure that they give you what you ordered.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Normally, I don't praise food so much but this Restaurant is really worth spending your time and money into. I am sure you will not be disappointed for sure. I have been there couple of times and each time I end up trying something new and interesting. As, I am always in hurry due to my business and prefer something good and healthy. One day I stumbled across this place and I was just amazed how they made such fresh food in such a quick time. I had a chat with the cooks and they told me everything is made fresh and on the spot nothing is kept form the previous day. Even their Sause is made everyday which is Fresh!! I had a chat and apparently this chain of restaurants bring in cooks form Thai Land. So original cooks, Fresh Food, authentic thai food and Cheap Price ... !! I guess now i can only say you have to try it out. You are missing on something really good. One proper meal for 1,300 Huf with drink.. !! Recommended dish - Pad thai and their Awesome Soups !!

5  Thank Kabirss
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have tried the restaurant in Körút, where the design is simple and clear, the food gets ready very fast, bu the dishes were super oily and we were not asked how do we want our meals to be prepared - hot / spicy or any extras.
And other unusual thing in an Asian restaurant: there were no chopsticks, only normal cutlery.
It is okay to try but there are better wok places in the city!