“Nice food with HUGE burritos”

Burrita Mexican Street Kitchen
Ranked #863 of 3,204 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
UK
“Nice food with HUGE burritos”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Fast food but not your typical burger joint. Staff were friendly and was served quick. Burrito was huge. None of us could finish it. If you are in the neighbourhood stop by.

• Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Edinburgh
“good fast food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wanted something quick after a day sightseeing and this place was quite central in Pest. Refreshing alternative to the burger joints. One of us had the chicken burrito, the other the beef, with all the trimmings. Inexpensive, tasty, very filling and quick. What more could you want from fast food,

Portland, Oregon
“New start up Mexican in Budapest”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Read about this place in a local guide. Decide to try it since not many of these are on the market.
Basic idea is a Mexican fast food gourmet style. Food wasn't too bad, we tried the tacos and quesadillas. Also they have some special salsa types and a larage range of hot sauces on the tables. I particularly liked the way the made the quesadillas.
I think they should let you try more and the options of toppings are more limited than the other place in town but they give you more chips with you meal!
Prices are also a bit steep as we paid 3500 ft for two cokes and meal baskets during lunch. But I did like that they give 3 of each in the basket which seems a better deal but only one salsa :-(
Outdoor seating bit compact but nice, design of the place is a bit too pristine and colorless for me some people go for that minimalist style.
I will try this again in the near future but buy that time I hope they have better lunch pricing.

Budapest, Hungary
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We visited the place in the middle of April and I liked the location (close to the center). Food portions were huge and food tasted fine. My girlfriend had a dish with cheese and chicken, I had beef burrito. We shared a small portion of our food with each other. I woke up in the morning with terrible diarrhea and my girlfriend had stomach ache all day long (she had two bites of beef burrito). I spent all day running to toilets...Never, never again!!!!!

Budapest, Hungary
“Good fast Mexican food bar”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Not a large selection, but good ingredients. Located in a trendy area. Nicely decorated, get decently Instagrammed whichever table you take. The beef burrito, the home-made pomegranate tea and guacomole are all good.
Recommended for some quick food experience with reasonable portions.