“Museum” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anonymus Szobor (Anonymous' Statue)

Ranked #36 of 438 things to do in Budapest
Zagreb
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Right opposite to the statue you will find a surprisingly interesting museum. At first we didn't want to go, since it is about agriculture, but ther was an exhebition about horses, so we went in anyway. In the end we loved the part about agriculture more than the horses! It was displayed in auch an interesting way! Would recomend it to everybody!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Chilling statue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

If you are in the area then do go and have a look at this statue. It gives off a strange chilling feeling, my girlfriend wouldn't go and look at it as it freaked her out. Not as much as the strange old violinist stood near it who kept shouting "No!!" because we declined listening to him. He was very amusing though.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
222 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“Iconic Statue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

He was important because he was the notary and chronicler of a Hungarian King. Also, his work provides the most detailed history of the arrival of the Hungarians to the Carpathian Basin. Worth a visit!!!

Visited October 2013
Livingston, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good as part of park visit ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Good location to visit statue whilst your're in the area. Nice piece of art that I'm glad we saw. Near to heroes square, Ice rink, park, baths, circus, hour glass.

Accrington, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Caution mad old violinist busker ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I was using my translator to find out who the statue was when I heard a voice saying "listen to my music" I turned to see an old violinist with wild staring eyes. I declined the offer so as to catch up with my girlfriend. He chased after me saying "you will listen to my music" he was very intimidating. The area is well worth a visit and the young violinist near the entrance is very good. don't confuse the two violinists.

3 Thank johnberry56