“TRAP FOR TWO”

TRAP Team Race Against Puzzles
Ranked #2 of 172 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Trap is an enigmatic basement where you can test your skills in an unusual setting as a team. You are going to be locked up and have 60 minutes to escape from our tricky rooms. In order to find your way out you need to solve various puzzles,using creativity and common sense.We guarantee one hour of pure fun,nothing else,not even you coming out in one piece-that is your job:) Teams must have min.2,max.5 people.Price: HUF 12000/team.The game wes designed for everybody,it means you do not need a particular language to solve the puzzles,but our staff explain the rules and give extra help in english.Be aware, booking on our web page is necessary.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very good fun. It is not so easy as I thought, puzzles are well-designed. I will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Elio A

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My friends and I were really looking forward to this experience after reading all of the good reviews online. Overall, the idea and set up was fantastic, and I would probably recommend it to others.

The downfall came with the staff. When we arrived, the owner/worker was a bit awkward and did not really know what to say. He told us very little and locked us in the room. Without giving anything away, I think a clearer explanation would have helped start the game. Then, throughout the game, he was confused about what steps we had already figured out and gave us clues to steps we had already finished. Finally, he wasn´t paying attention at the end, to let us out once we had solved the puzzle. We kept attempting the final step, and after several tries the door popped open and he said we had won. It was a bit anti-climactic in my opinion.

2  Thank Alison E
elmagico-TRAP, Owner at TRAP Team Race Against Puzzles, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hi,
First of all ,we are very sorry you had not had the real mind blowing trap experience.
The guy you were talking about was a probational and after this case we fired him.
Since then we paid more attention for our employies,hope nothing similiar happens again.
If you visit us again,i guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
Regards
Zoltan

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This was awesome - so much fun! I only wish there was something like this back home. We did room 1, with two people, and it was so enjoyable. Using logical and lateral puzzles to unlock padlocks, doors etc. Definitely recommend for anyone - friends, family, stag dos!

1  Thank ClaireW44
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This experience was so intense it actually changed my way of thought. After we went out of TRAP, I kept looking for clues all around me, noticing every little detail of my surrounding. Needless to say, it was interesting, to say the least. the trap itself was challenging. Very challenging. We were 4 puzzle-loving-geeky-people, and still we needed quite a lot of hints to solve some of the puzzles.
Still, it was an hour well spent. Personally I thought it might have been better if it were a bit longer than an hour, but my friends disagree with me, so it's probably just me.
Anyway, if you have an hour to spare in Budapest, this should be your first option. Actually, even if you don't, you should clear an hour of you schedule to do this, it will be worth it.

1  Thank Lior A
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friends and I had a blast at Trap, it was such a fun time.
The new room is huge, the puzzles are very well thought and combined. We all highly recommend this place. The team was also very welcoming and helpful when needed ;)
If, by any chance, i go back to Budapest I will definitely try another room!
The price is a bit expensive but it is worthy.

1  Thank Aurelie_saiz