“A fun and challenging hour”

TRAP Team Race Against Puzzles
Ranked #1 of 149 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Trap is an enigmatic basement where you can test your skills in an unusual setting as a team. You are going to be locked up and have 60 minutes to escape from our tricky rooms. In order to find your way out you need to solve various puzzles,using creativity and common sense.We guarantee one hour of pure fun,nothing else,not even you coming out in one piece-that is your job:) Teams must have min.2,max.5 people.Price: HUF 12000/team.The game wes designed for everybody,it means you do not need a particular language to solve the puzzles,but our staff explain the rules and give extra help in english.Be aware, booking on our web page is necessary.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A fun and challenging hour”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This experience was so intense it actually changed my way of thought. After we went out of TRAP, I kept looking for clues all around me, noticing every little detail of my surrounding. Needless to say, it was interesting, to say the least. the trap itself was challenging. Very challenging. We were 4 puzzle-loving-geeky-people, and still we needed quite a lot of hints to solve some of the puzzles.
Still, it was an hour well spent. Personally I thought it might have been better if it were a bit longer than an hour, but my friends disagree with me, so it's probably just me.
Anyway, if you have an hour to spare in Budapest, this should be your first option. Actually, even if you don't, you should clear an hour of you schedule to do this, it will be worth it.

1 Thank Lior A

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best attraction ever”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friends and I had a blast at Trap, it was such a fun time.
The new room is huge, the puzzles are very well thought and combined. We all highly recommend this place. The team was also very welcoming and helpful when needed ;)
If, by any chance, i go back to Budapest I will definitely try another room!
The price is a bit expensive but it is worthy.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Aurelie_saiz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“hour of fun...”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was our first ever experience with a 'real life escape game', but what a fun we had! You totally go up in the game and forget about time and place. Apparently these games are popping up all over Budapest and the rest of Hungary. They'll probably become a success in other cities too. Great for an hour of fun...

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ifumike60
nottingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went to TRAP whilst on a family holiday in Budapest - it was fab and well worth a visit.
The team that ran it were brilliant, really helpful and managed to squeeze us in at late notice.
We went with adults, teenagers and a 10 & 8 year old and it was suitable for us all.
It was really easy to find and we managed to find other places to visit in the way too!
All In all its well worth a visit and far more professional staff and establishment than some other 'live escape' experiences offered in Budapest.

1 Thank georgienotts
Nottingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best memory from Budapest”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Reliving childhood memores... I felt like I was on the crystal maze. Such good fun! I'd love to do room 2!

1 Thank abishap35