Open today: 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Review Highlights
Downtown guide review

This was the first time I enjoyed a guided tour in Budapest. I am a native Hungarian who lived... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2020
Langopedia
Brigi - fabulous Budapest tours

My daughter and I have just returned from four fabulous days in Budapest in which we attended three... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2020
juliesD7137YK

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $10.96
from $31.65
from $23.24
from $20.70
4,014 results
All reviews free tour great tour walking tour red tour legacy tour free budapest general tour excellent guide morning tour interesting facts free walking highly recommend this tour great introduction informative tour beautiful city hungarian culture budapest history
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2015

Had a wonderful tour with our guide Andrea with a nice small group. Her knowledge and wit made for an excellent look at just a small part of a beautiful city. I hope to return and see much more. Thankyou Andrea

Reviewed February 19, 2015

Really enjoyed this tour, full of interesting information but the best thing of all was the great tour guide! If you like tales of horror this tour is for you!

Reviewed February 15, 2015

We found the tour really interesting and enjoyed it a lot! We received some very interesting information about the Hungarian culture and especially about the communist era. And also many thanks to Julia for the tips about where to go and what to do.

1  Thank Lena H
Reviewed February 14, 2015

My girlfriend and I took the Ghost Tour and were a little unnerved at first as we were the only ones to show up. The Ghost took us down several side streets while muttering strange things to himself and singing, only to then tell us to STOP! He would then relate to us some of the darker tales of Budapest from ages past (I won't spoil them here) before telling us to follow him to the next haunted spot. A lot of fun, pretty creepy, and perfectly executed! Don't miss this!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank 130Doug
Reviewed February 12, 2015

Really liked the tour. The guide, Judith, was a lot of fun and knew so much cool stuff about the city. It's a little rough to keep up with the group if you're not in shape, especially because we climb all the way to Buda's Castle. But overall it was great!

1  Thank anapaulakd