“Average burgers”
Review of T.G.I Friday's Fashion Street - CLOSED

T.G.I Friday's Fashion Street
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant chain was one of the first American casual dining chains and provides a dining experience that has become the favorite pastime of millions since 1965.A piece of America in the heart of Budapest! If you are interested in the traditional American kitchen and ready to taste a perfectly seasoned steak, than come in! Choose our tasty appetizers, delicious steaks, unique Jack Daniel's Grills, fresh salads and sensational Burgers. TGI Friday's cocktails are worldwide famous, so if you want something special let's try one of them.
Oslo, Norway
“Average burgers”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The atmosphere is pretty standard TGIF, not much to write home about. I generally prefer Hard Rock to Fridays, and in retrospect I should have gone with my favorite. I ate a Jack Daniels Burger, and had it "supersized" (I don't remember what TGIF calls it), but it costs 1500HUF extra and in return was given an extra patty of beef and onion rings. The burger itself was average, and even Burger King can dish up a more exciting burger than this. But with the "supersize" extra it provided a good value. I could barely eat it all.

• Visited August 2013

Errol, United Kingdom
“No Problem - Just a usual Friday's”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate and had a few cocktails here. Cocktails great, and half price happy hour!! Food was excellent, no complaints at all. When it got busier though, drinks took 20min to appear. I left after that, as i hate waiting, especially in the 42deg heat

Budapest, Hungary
“Good”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was our second time there. The restaurant looks like all other TGI's. I like the wannabe american design. The food was good, the burgers were huge (we ordered ultimate) we can not eat the whole.We were so full that we did not ordered anything else, just two ultimate Lynchburg Limonade. (our favourite long drink) The staff is helpful and kind.
It's a good idea to have a meal there especially in the heart of the downtown where every second restaurant is an expensive tourist trap.

Sepsiszentgyorgy (Sfantu Gheorghe)
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had dinner here a few days ago, and I have to say, I'm not impressed. First of all I must say that the staff was very friendly, funny and helpful but the food wasn't very good. I ordered a bacon cheesburger with fries but when they served the food (again, the service was very nice) the hamburger bun was very dry as well as the fries. The burger didn't really have any special flavor without ketchup and mustard and the bun was burned (its side was black). The whole thing cost about EUR 10 - which I don't think is a reasonable price for such a burger. The dessert I ordered was good, so all in all, in my opinion it is average.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Simply American”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The concept is well known. You know what you can expect - no bad or good surprises. For me a little boring but they have good American food and they do it everywhere the same way.
In this place was the food really good and quick done.
Just personal can be diferent and also mostly they can underline or spoil the feeling.
Generally in Budapest are the people friendly and this was no exception.
If you are looking for something easy, quick and nice choose T.G.I

Visited June 2013