“Simply American”

T.G.I Friday's Fashion Street
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant chain was one of the first American casual dining chains and provides a dining experience that has become the favorite pastime of millions since 1965.A piece of America in the heart of Budapest! If you are interested in the traditional American kitchen and ready to taste a perfectly seasoned steak, than come in! Choose our tasty appetizers, delicious steaks, unique Jack Daniel's Grills, fresh salads and sensational Burgers. TGI Friday's cocktails are worldwide famous, so if you want something special let's try one of them.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The concept is well known. You know what you can expect - no bad or good surprises. For me a little boring but they have good American food and they do it everywhere the same way.
In this place was the food really good and quick done.
Just personal can be diferent and also mostly they can underline or spoil the feeling.
Generally in Budapest are the people friendly and this was no exception.
If you are looking for something easy, quick and nice choose T.G.I

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice location, bigger restaurant than it looks. Nice small outside area.

Usual TGI menu, but doesn't offer the same promo deals that some other branches do (very affluent area of town, so maybe doesn't need to).

Speed of service was excellent, as was the quality of the food.

A good example of the group.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited in March 2013 and we were very disappointed. The cocktails were very good but the food was poor, and the service was of a very low standard. I ordered my steak to be well done and it was very rare, I sent it back and it was returned black on the edge, still rare in the middle. We certainly wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The staff was unbelievable nice to us, remembered to tip the as well :) The food was very good and maybe a little bit pricy comparing to other places in Budapest, but totally worth it. We enjoyed our meal being the first customers there on lazy Sunday :)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate dinner here after a long day of sightseeing. As an American family living in Europe for the last couple of years we like being able to sit down at a place that reminds us of home so this was a welcome visit for us.

The good: the food was good, cooked to order and well presented. The staff was helpful and friendly and didn't bat an eye when we asked for refills on our drinks and on our splitting desserts. The restaurant was very clean and the atmosphere was welcoming.

The not as good: the prices were higher than I expected for Budapest but about average for what we would pay in Germany. Our meal for the four of us was right at 15000 ft without the tip.

We would certainly eat here again.