“Sexy girls, but forget about food and drink”
Review of Hooters - CLOSED

Hooters
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was there a saturday afternoon in january for lunch, there were very few guest at that time around 6-8. Inside like a fast food, nice waitresses, fast service, average price these are the advantages.
Lets speak about disadvantages:
I ordered cola for drink, it tastes like a simple soda, they changed it for me, but there were no change afer it.
About food I tried some snaks like onion ring, chiken wings, shrimps and the famous fried cucumber all of it were splashing in the oil, but the souce was ok.

2  Thank themanwhoknowsit
There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I took my friend Roberto to have an hamburger... And he loved it.... I have the feeling it was not because of the food..

2  Thank parsabotto
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Hungarian english friendly staff.
if you know what hooters famous for then here we go you won't be disappointed.
food is alright, standard hooters quality and quantity. price is pretty much same with hooter in other countries which means little bit over priced in Hungary. 20wings for 3000 FT (£9) pint is 750ft (£2.5)
I dont think its suitable for a date or family, I dont think your female partner would appreciate where you look ;)

2  Thank leethebreeze
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Went to Hooters looking for a good time and I found it. I went there with my girlfriend and two of our other friends, we ordered burgers which were fantastic. Then before we went out to party we had some drinks from their wall of shots. These were great shots priced at around 1usd and believe me they had alcohol. I say this without mentioning the great Hooters girls that took care of us. Honestly we had a great time. I would recommend it as a fun place to hang out ,eat great food and have fun time.

2  Thank chew b
Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are an American and plan to be in Budapest for less than 2weeks then don't go here, go out there and explore the city. Liszt Ferenc has an array of fine restaurants that cost less for a meal. Only go here if you are going to be in Budapest for a while and need a little taste of home to help ease the transition. I rate it 4 of 5 because it is exactly what you will expect from Hooters in U.S. The food was quite nice but it was kind of dry tho. The Curly fries are nice but don't order for a plate of them if you're going to get a burger because the burger and most meals actually come with the fries. Ask the waitress because the menu does not say the meal includes fries.

2  Thank Bobby S