“Simply excellent”

Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Castleford, United Kingdom
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and my friends arrived at Budapest fairly late and wanted a bite to eat close to our apartment when we stumbled upon this gem of a burger joint. Perfectly cooked and assembled burgers with fresh ingredients for such low prices.

If you want food at night, skip the masses of kebab houses and grab one of these treats - perfect.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ReeceSmithson

Budapest, Hungary
“Burger wonder in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I dropped by yesterday just before closure with some friends. I visited the place before and had some sausages which were also great. I always liked the place: some friendly guys running it, great selection of books to read while eating, moreover, you can always pick up some interesting fanzines on what is going on in the town.

This time I decided to give a try to their hamburger and what a good decision it was!!! The "creation" took some time as everything was freshly made in front of us, but what a fantastic burger it was!!!! Strongly recommended, I am convinced that definitely the best burger in town/Hungary, and probably the best in Visegrad 4 countries (Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary). Although the guy creating this 8th wonder of the world was modest enough to agree.

• Visited April 2013