“Superb food and top notch service”
Review of La Botte

La Botte
Ranked #82 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After being upset by another restaurant Fatal (please refer to my other review on that terrible horrible place), I decided to give this competitor La Botte a try,
Was pleasantly surprised at the excellent level of customer service the young (but efficient friendly) waiters and waitress. Food was fantastic and very authentic Hungarian and at reasonable (considerably cheap) pricing......good recommendations by waitress on the dishes i should try and very attentive to patrons' needs throughout whole meal.
On the whole, it was one of the BEST meals I have ever had in a restaurant in my LIFE !!
=)

There are newer reviews for La Botte

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went there for dinner on our first day in Budapest, the food was amazing - they serve both Hungarian and Italian food and better yet, the service was really good - we highly recommend going there for a quiet romantic evening, prices are very reasonable ~30 euros for 2 persons.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Very very good gulash soup but i dont reccomand pizza (quatro forrmagi).my gf pizza was not good at all!good staff and nice atmosphere

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Took a break from the hop on hop off bus and chanced upon La Botte while looking for a restaurant to have a late lunch in. Checked out TA rating and it had a 4.5. My wife took a table and we're quickly served. The margherita pizza was authentic and good, my bucatini all'amatriciana was excellent and my wife's grilled goose liver was delicious and very generously portioned. We are still here about to pay and the service was good and friendly. 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate dinner here when in Budapest earlier this week. TripAdvisor helped us find this place, in an area teeming with tourist traps. The restaurant has both Hungarian and Italian menus - the Italian has less expensive items. We all ate from the Italian, and believe me, you don't have to spend a fortune to have a great meal. My son and I shared a 70 cm long pizza with ham, mushrooms, artichokes, and other stuff on it, for 3700 Forint, and it was so filling that my other son, after eating his spaghetti bolognaise, helped us finish it off. It was delicious. The waiter was very attentive and provided us excellent service. Definitely a good choice.