“Best pastry I have tried in budapest-opened from 7am”
Review of Jegbufe - CLOSED

Jegbufe
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Paris, France
“Best pastry I have tried in budapest-opened from 7am”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went to try their lovely cakes. For 185 c you can have the typical cake with cream.CHoice is great and everything looks very fresh from the day.Service is not the most pleasant but I guess it's tiring to explain all day all the different cakes to tourists like me
Recommend it as I found the quality very good in comparaison to everywhere around

• Visited August 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Cake was OK but the service was poor”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

When we visited this place on a very sunny afternoon,we looked for a cool place as the name says. We entered a too warm pastry shop instead. My carrot cake was delicious, my girlfriend didn`t like her cake too much. I have been there the first time so I didn`t know the cahier system, the women let me know in a rude way.The neighboorhood is currently under construction so it is a double NO GO.

• Visited July 2013
Temple, TX
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Delicious pastries and good cappuccino (not the best, but still very good). Moist cakes, ice cream, and light, flakey and fluffy pastries. A good mid-day treat or morning start!

• Visited June 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We nearly missed this little "no frills" café because of major road works right outside. I believe this is where the locals choose to buy their cakes and pastries. There is some seating but it is more the sort of place where you drink your coffee standing up or buy something and take it with you. Incredibly helpful staff. I recommend the cherry and poppy seed pie.

Visited June 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“TRY THE KAKAOS CSIGA!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best best staff here is the KAKAOS CSIGA specially when is fresh and still warm omg how delicious it is!!!
The POZSONYI DIOS KIFLI is the second best thing there and then comes pogacsa
Very old school place, staff is nice and you can see people getting up and down the bus:))
RECOMMENDED.
and please eat kakaos csiga here!!!

• Visited April 2013