“Pretty Good”

Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Lincoln UK
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I didn't realise that this is described as a pizza restaurant as I would not have bothered not being a fan of pizza.
Fortunately we went in to me met by a friendly waitress. We ordered the recommended pate which was plentiful and I had the goose leg and red cabbage which was excellent and my wife's pike she described as on of the best fish dishes she has had.
A good choice of restaurant with outside seating on a quiet street.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Bishops Stortford
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The worst meal we had in Budapest and one of the worst we've had anywhere! I ordered the paprika chicken...when it turned up it was one small dried out chicken thigh and an equally small leg in a bland and watery sauce. Not to be one to make snap judgements I was given the chance of a second opinion when it all came back up again a few hours later....it was just as disgusting. Avoid this place!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Goose leg....”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Wonderful goose leg.....tender, moist and crispy skin. Delicious. Served with red cabbage and mashed potatoes with onion.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Decent”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends visited last night, the service was fast and friendly. The food was really nice, it was the first time that any of us had tried Hungarian food. It was quite reasonably priced when compared to near by places.

“Good, fast & cheap”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to find a normal pizza restaurant that wouldnt be of a high price. I managed to visit this one, I was really surprised of its quality because Im really choosy. The restaurant has a sign on the busy street and seems to be a tourist trap, but real tourist traps are way different! There are tourists but its normal, prices are good, like 1200 huf for average pizza which is like 4���. Its a good price. I had pizza two times there and it was very tasty, I ate a better one a day ago in an Italian restaurant, but it was still good. What was amazing was a cocktail I ordered. Alcohol free pinacolada for 790 huf (2,7���) it was really well prepared. We had a salad too and it was just amazing! The pizza was big, the portion of salad was average, drinks were amazing, service was quick, spoke great English, were polite, helpful and nice. I came back and will come back again.