“Great coffee, great cafe.”

My Little Melbourne Coffee
Ranked #15 of 205 Dessert in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Description: Pioneeer Specialty Coffee Shop in Hungary Espresso & Brew Bar Also operates Barista School Budapest, downstairs in My Little Brew Bar
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This cafe was fantastic! The coffee was perfect (just like Melbourne coffee is). It was small and cute, with both outdoor and upstairs seating and decorated with little bits and pieces from Melbourne and Victoria, This was in a very central location also.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Came here for a coffee - a delicious, simple, good, coffee. Friendly, English-speaking staff, open and airy loft to sit. very welcoming, and very good coffee - a bit more expensive than other places I've been too, but the quality matches the price.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The best cappuccino in Budapest for sure!! Great location,friendly stuff and cute place.
I live in NYC but this coffee would be one of the best over there too. Definitely going back again. I took my friends and parents, all of them loved the coffee.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I haven't found any defects in this coffee shop yet. Maybe the price is a little bit higher but we are paying for quality (and not for a crappy thing), so price matches the quality.
The staff is very nice and they speak english. Also, they have the best chai latte ever (as it with expresso, delicious!).
They also sell salads, sandwiches and cookies. Recommended!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have to confess- when I saw the name "My Little Melbourne Coffee", it didn't seem very appealing. But it was charming and delicious; the chai latte was absolutely amazing, as was the chocolate croissant. We were there the morning after Easter Sunday and most places were either closed or empty; it was bustling and the staff handled everything quickly and efficiently.