“Delicious food and a relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Da Mario Budapest

Da Mario Budapest
Ranked #72 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family and I have eaten here several times and the food is always great. The pizza crust is thin and the toppings are great quality authentic Italian. Pasta and desert are also worth trying. A great option with kids as the staff are accommodating to all demands. All in all a great Italian restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Da Mario Budapest

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I am Italian so I can confirm that the food in this restaurant is really good! We had a started with affettati misti and than a pizza each. The pizza was really nice, thin and crispy. Good value for money! I would definitely recommend it. Also the location is perfect, only a couple of minutes away from the Parliament. Staff were really nice and attentive too!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went on our concierge's recommendation. The rest was walking distance from our hotel. Very cute decor, service was very good. Waiter was very attentive, the rest was busy. We shared a pizza and 2 salads for 4 of us. We also shared the Bronzino for 3 and it was excellent. Waiter did a terrific job splitting it and filleting. My son had a pasta with lamb meat and he loved it.. All around nice dinner.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The location of this Italian restaurant is good, and actually it is a nice place for the bar and hanging out with customers. However, I don't actually like the food. The food serving is a little bit slow and I ordered lamb chop with bacon, but I didn't see the bacon. The lamb chop is a little bit raw which I had never tired. But anyway it just the personal idea.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved their wood fire baked pizza. The atmosphere is comfortable and the staff was helpful. Great service; I highly recommend Da Mario.