“Fantastic!”

Segway Tours Budapest
Ranked #19 of 302 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Hungary, the oldest Segway tour provider in Hungary is happy to offer the wonderful experience of riding around our beautiful capital on the most amazing, most inginous, most fascinating and most fun to drive vehicles. Not only you can glide through the nice pedestrian streets, parks and places of Budapest without getting tired of walking, or without being closed behind the windows of a sightseeing bus, but you also get from us professional guiding, historical and current-day information, great photo opportunities and client orientated, personalized service. We always try to make make up the tours following the needs of our clients. We operate in all weather conditions, and provide our clients with rainwear, gloves, hats, and jackets if needed. If the weather conditions are very bad the tour might be canceled, in this case, unlike with other companies, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. WE HAVE NOW SPECIAL OFF SEASON PRICES!
Lancaster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My Dad and I did the 2 hour Gellert hill and Castle tour yesterday. It was without doubt the highlight of our trip. The guides were fantastic. They made sure we were prepared for the cold, and were very friendly and knowledgeable about their city. The tour was extensive and the terrain made it a great segway experience!

I cannot recommend this highly enough! The best way to see the highlights of Budapest through the eyes of a local.

I will definitely go back next time!

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“The Only Way is Segway!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is definitely the best way to see the city! We went to the shop on the Saturday and were a group of 9 so had 2 instructors, both of who were brilliant, very friendly and easy going.

After five minutes introduction to the machines each, we were off! They are incredibly easy to get the hang of (just don't watch any You tube footage about Segway crashes before you go, those people must be idiots as they are VERY hard to fall off!) We were soon all whizzing round like pros.
In fact we all enjoyed the experience so much that we went back the next day to do a different tour, this time with a bit of off-roading! The guides were great and made you feel very safe. As a tip to Segway Tours, you need to get flyers/cards in all the hotels, as there was no information about you there. Cant wait for my next go!

London, United Kingdom
“FANTATSIC WAY TO SEE BUDA & PEST”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent experience, had such a good time touring Pest went again following day to tour Buda
Guides excellent and informative, training and equipment very good for novice or experienced riders alike. You see and learn more in a couple of hours than you could in a whole day on any other tour... Definitely best way to see the city and so much FUN!!!

Coto de Caza, California
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Make Way For The Segway - Budapest!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

If there's a Segway in the area, I'm going to ride it. Budapest is a great city to see from a Segway! The tour guides were great. I would do this again and again.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 workmates from Sweden..”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best way to see the city..we were novis on segways..but after a quick introduction we were off..my friend and me are mechanics and use to ride or drive anything so tutoring us was a childsplay..but I can understand its a bit frightening for less skilled persons...but really its not hard to learn..its like skiing you just lean to were you want to go,,and steer. Left or right with the handles..we started on a squre and played around for couples of minutes to get a feel for the handling..and then our excellent guide took us into traffic..we took a journey around city center pest side and over to Buda side and on to margit island.at this time our guide and me and my friend was so secure on segways so we started playing around the treeparks and had a lot of fun and this was great..our guide Said that he had never had a better ride for ages because we were two customers only..and he had full confidence in our driving skills.so after to hours he gave us a half hour more just for fun..so I will say with a great smile that this was the highlight of our Budapest trip..thanks segway tours Budapest:-):-)

1 Thank Jimmy K