“Fantastic!!!”

Segway Tours Budapest
Ranked #17 of 311 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Hungary, the oldest Segway tour provider in Hungary is happy to offer the wonderful experience of riding around our beautiful capital on the most amazing, most inginous, most fascinating and most fun to drive vehicles. Not only you can glide through the nice pedestrian streets, parks and places of Budapest without getting tired of walking, or without being closed behind the windows of a sightseeing bus, but you also get from us professional guiding, historical and current-day information, great photo opportunities and client orientated, personalized service. We always try to make make up the tours following the needs of our clients. We operate in all weather conditions, and provide our clients with rainwear, gloves, hats, and jackets if needed. If the weather conditions are very bad the tour might be canceled, in this case, unlike with other companies, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. WE HAVE NOW SPECIAL OFF SEASON PRICES!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love these guys so much I've been on two tours with them now and would go as far to say its the best way to see Budapest.

In the UK you can't use segways on public roads and you'd usually be landed with helmets and kneepads. Not in Budapest! You have a quick lesson in using the segways and once you're confident off you go down the busy streets and its such good fun. The guides tailor the routes according to your confidence and skill so don't be worried if you've not tried it before, they'll make sure you're alright.

The first time I went on a tour with this company was with my mum and a group of five other tourists aged between 21-65. We had an absolutely fab time racing up Gellert Hill and our guide spoke perfect English and was full of local knowledge. This time I went with my partner and it was just the two of us with another guide who took us around downtown Pest and the Castle District. Again - awesome!

If you get to pick a route I'd suggest the Pest and Castle District if you want to see lots of Budapest all in one go. If you fancy more of an adrenaline rush or have already seen the Castle area go for Gellert Hill as its quite a challenge!

Don't let the price put you off either - it's worth every forint.

2  Thank Bob Q

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our tour guide (Tom) was really great. It was a bit more expensive than other tour options but since it was private we were able to get a really customized experience. He was very willing to answer all of our questions and gave us a lot of insight into Hungary, its people, and its colorful past. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Our second Segway experience and just as good as the first. If you've never tried it before it's worth a go just to say you've done it but to combine the fun of Segwaying with the interest of such a fabulous city - unbeatable. It's not cheap but despite this it's good value for money. Our "guide" made regular stops to talk to us in perfect English about the city and even made stops at special locations to take photographs of us with our camera. Go for it!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have previously Segwayed in San Francisco and I loved it so I jumped at the chance to go again. My Dad and I had a private tour which was amazing! We really enjoyed being able to go at our own pace and to see the things we really wanted to see. The staff were professional and certious. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time on Segways and after a short instruction we were away! We saw far more than one would have on foot and had plenty of opportunities for photos. Lovely local Hungarian guide who had an incredible grasp of history.

1  Thank GekkoSydney