Budapest Private Walks

from $112.74
More Info
from $101.46
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I visited Budapest for a 3 days and Attila was our guide for two of those days. We are very happy we chose Attila as our guide. He is very knowledgeable, great sense of humor and very attentive. He has a set program but will ask you if there is anything you would like to see and accommodate you accordingly! I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family when visiting Budapest!

Date of experience: July 2017
BudapestPrivateWalks, Owner at Budapest Private Walks, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear, Elaina,
Thank you for your review. I was glad to show you the city.
Best regards,
Attila

Reviewed September 5, 2015

A friend and I did the breakfast tour with Atilla on our brief stay in Budapest following a recommendation we received. An absolute must do for anyone dropping through and interested in learning about the history of an amazing city. Attila takes the time to learn what you are interested in and tailors the tour to your liking..

I'd rate this as the best walking tour i've ever done & would unequivocally encourage any of my family or friends to contact Attila and arrange to meet with him as soon as they get into Budapset.

Date of experience: August 2015
BudapestPrivateWalks, Tulajdonos at Budapest Private Walks, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2015

Dear Ray ,
Thank you for taking the time and writing an evaluation about our tour . It was my pleasure to take you around Budapest.
Best Regards,
Attila

Reviewed July 21, 2015

We spent a few days in Budapest for New Year's Eve (visiting from Australia) and were looking for a private walking tour and were so pleased we came across Attila Kozak from Budapest Private Walks.

We met Attila first thing New Year's Eve morning and it was freezing, about -10 degrees Celsius so Attila found an authentic Budapest cafe to start the tour with coffee and breakfast to warm us up - Gerlóczy Cafe near the Ferenc Deák square. We loved it so much we went back a couple of days later.

Attila took the time to understand what were were interested in and tailored the tour just for us. We saw a really great selection of sights and really enjoyed his company for the morning, he's very personable. His knowledge of the location and history is first rate and we learned so much and got a lot of insights and facts we would have missed otherwise.

We can't recommend Attila highly enough to anyone wanting a five-star guided walking tour experience in Budapest. Thank you Attila!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I spent 4 glorious days (not long enough) in the magical city of Budapest! We were so delighted to have the kind, competent, and thoughtful assistance of our wonderful tour guide: Attila
On the day I was lecturing, Attila guided my husband through the city providing him with a fabulous overview of the history of the area and the country, and showing him some of the sites, making helpful recommendations for elaborating our experience while there. On the day I joined them, as per our request, he incorporated a Jewish Heritage tour as well as a visit to the gorgeous courtyard of the Parliament House and then on to the magnificent Basilica of St. Stephen. Attila's knowledge base was amazing, as was his obvious passion for sharing information, his colorful and interesting stories, and his terrific capacity for the English language. We were so grateful for the time spent with him and the value of his extraordinary wisdom, and his flexibility for designing a tour to meet our needs, our pace, and our areas of interest...
Highly recommend him for your visit to Budapest!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had the most amazing tour guide while visiting Budapest! Attila Kozak of Budapest Private Walks is a truly gifted individual. The store of knowledge this man has is unbelievable. We had a wonderful time with Attila and learned so much about his beautiful city. If you wish to get the most out of your Budapest visit, we highly recommend that you hire Attila. Check out his website, it's excellent! www.budapestprivatewalks.hu email: info@budapestprivatewalks.hu

Date of experience: July 2013