“Excerllent hotel service.”

Park Inn By Radisson Budapest
Ranked #121 of 335 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Nice, tidy hotel with good traffic. Clean and hygienic rooms, hallways, lobbies. The city is easily accessible by subway and car. The hotel is new and beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious and plentiful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Traveller,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for this magnificent feedback on our hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us and truly appreciate your comments about our facilities and the service of our staff!
My team and I hope that will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

It was really nice stay, some things (wellness, minimar in room, ...) were missing but we were satisfied. Hotel is a little far from the center, but metro station is 7 minutes by foot... You have to go by Hungarian metro - it's really big experience

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Konrad,

My colleagues and I are always happy about constructive feedback and your comments are no exception.
Thank you for mentioning the short distance to the inner city- you are right, the Hungarian metro is a ride that should not be left out of any visit to Budapest.
Regarding the missing Minibar and wellness services: We do have a Kiosk in our lobby where you can purchase drinks and snacks and my colleagues at the reception would be more than happy to recommend one of Budapests many thermal Spas to relax and recharge.
I will forward your praising comments to our staff and we hope that you will return to our hotel in the foreseeable future!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Arrived at 4 am having been diverted into Budapest due to bad weather in Bucharest and while I just wanted to sleep having been on the go for 20 hours the lady on reception knew what I wanted and fixed everything for me including a first class B/fast some much headed rest and transport back to the airport in the late afternoon - the location was not central but the Hotel was clean - new and the room I had 1017 was large - the charges were very reasonable and if in the area again I would return

Room Tip: Go for a Business room - more space
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Park Inn Budapest!

I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with our hotel in general and that my team and I were able to make your stay this pleasant. I will make sure to share your kind feedback with my colleagues as it is comments like Yours that we are striving for every day.

Should your travels bring you back to Budapest we would be honoured to welcome you back!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoyed a comfortable stay at Park Inn. My stay in Budapest was unexpectedly extended and I was not able to reserve additional nights at the hotel I was staying at downtown in the tourist district. I was able to get reservations at Park Inn, probably because it is well outside of the City, and not terribly close to the Metro stop. Nevertheless, it was substantially cheaper, and the room was much larger, and actually the included breakfast was even better. It was also about the same walk to the nearest Metro stop as the hotel in the City. Once you are on the Metro, the difference in time to get somewhere is inconsequential. This hotel is clearly a "businessperson's" hotel because of the location in the industrial area, the large size of the room with a nice desk, etc. The staff went out of their way to help me with information, and even printed out documents for me as needed. I also really liked the cooler they had in the lobby with salads and wine etc. It was not the best wine I had in Budapest (and Budapest has some great wine), but given that I did not have to walk a mile for a bottle, but was able to get a split in the lobby - a wonderful amenity! I recommend this hotel for visitors who need to economize on their touring, and highly recommend it for business travelers. Good job Radisson!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Lexaqua

Dear Traveller,

Your valuable feedback about our hotel is highly appreciated!

I am glad that your unexpected stay turned out to be a pleasant surprise and that you were able to get a good deal at our property. Thank you for noticing the short travel distance to the inner city- it really is just a ten minute metro ride and for that you get reimbursed by a quiet and safe neighbourhood.
We really value your positive comments about our buffet breakfast and I will make sure to forward it to our Food & Beverage staff!
I was also delighted to hear that all of my colleagues succeeded in tailoring your stay to your liking and leaving your with a memorable experience in Budapest.

Should you return to our beautiful city, we would be delighted if you choose Park Inn by Radisson as your Home away from Home once again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel was excellent, the staff very polite, helpful and available. Located just off a main street, our childred could have a good night sleep after the long walks. a 10 minute walk from the metro station with direct links to the city. Rooms clean and spacios, bathroom great. Don't book if you want to have a view. If you have a car, you can park it right in front of the hotel and pay parking at a parking machine (around 5 Euros per day). It is free on weekends and no fees apply. We were there Friday through Sunday and only paid for one hour on Friday night upon arrival. A large mall and a store are located near by, and I would recomend them for eating out instead of the restaurant. We didn't book the breakfast, but had a meal there and were very dissatisfied.

Room Tip: We were travelling with two small children, age 3 and a 6 month old one, and had a double room with...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BiSMitic

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson for your trip to Budapest and for leaving this magnificent feedback about our hotel!
My team and I are glad that you found our surroundings to be a nice complement to the busy inner city.
I was sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with your restaurant experience. Please be assured that since then we have taken the necessary steps to improve our service and would be delighted if you’d choose us again to find out in person!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Open only 2 years ago (?), this is a clean, no frills business hotel with no views. Tidy, large basic rooms. Food good and friendly staff, who speak reasonable English (no travellers are going to speak Hungarian!). Has a small, well equipped gym. Conference floor facility. Might also suit the budget holiday maker. Staff shortage on the desk might mean delays at check-in and check-out. I have stayed at many hotels like this and this is one of the better ones so do not be put off by 3 stars if this fits your needs

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Traveller,

My team and I appreciate your honest feedback about our hotel.
The reason why you felt the property was still brand new is because we just opened in December 2012. Thank you for noticing the friendly attitude of our staff and the high food quality as well as our exceptional value-for-money offers!
I am truly sorry you experienced delays at the front Desk- please be informed that it was only a short transitional period and that we since are operating with a full staff to better anticipate our guests needs.
Should your travels bring you to Budapest we would be glad if you chose Park Inn by Radisson as your ‘home away from Home’ once again!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Free Wi-Fi and Signal Strengt is Ok But would recommend to upgrade to Hi Speed
Room Spacious With Comfortable bed
Bathroom Up to The Standards
All Staff Are going above and beyond to deliver WOW factor
The only Downgrade Is that Room doesn't have Min bar Nor there is a Tea/Coffee kettle.
Ice machine Located on Each floor But room doesnt Include Ice Bucket

Overall was fine and I would recommend it

Room Tip: Do not Book The Room with the View of the Atrium (Smoking Area as there might be some irresponsible...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo