2 people are viewing this hotel
$125
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
$125
Free cancellation until 12/17/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Etrip
$105
Hotels.com$125
Priceline$109
Travelocity$125
1,635 results
All reviews the river great location vaci street within walking distance comfortable room reception desk on foot hotel is located min walk public transport city centre pest marriott receptionist sights metro sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Although we only stayed at this hotel for one night, we received amazing service and loved the property! The front desk staff (Ingrid, Peter, and others) were incredibly helpful with a myriad of tasks - helping us with directions to the underground train station, calling a taxi for us, recommending and reserving a great restaurant for us - they went above and beyond to ensure we felt welcome and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was delicious and had a great variety of choices. The room was clean and quiet.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle R
ZenitBudapest, General Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear Michelle R,

I cannot express how wonderful it is to read your kind review! I am really pleased that we could meet your expectations in every aspect, starting from the excellent location, the delicious breakfast and the room.

Let me thank you your nice words about our Front Desk staff, especially Ingrid and Peter, they are a great asset to the team and I am delighted that they made you feel welcome and comfortable as this is always our main goal. I can assure you that your heart-warming words will be passed to the whole team.

I hope we can welcome you again on your next visit to Budapest!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

A very modern and industrial feel to this hotel that clashes with the historical ambience of Budapest. It is comfortable in a stark hospital room sort of way. The staff is helpful... and it is very well located to the heart of the city.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mattpequegnat

Dear Mattpequegnatt,

Thank you very much for your review and your constructive points. I am delighted to know that you found the location excellent, it is most certainly one of the best virtue and all the major attractions are within walking distance. I am also pleased to learn that you mentioned how helpful our staff was, let me thank you in the name of the whole team.

I am sorry to read that you could not match the historical city and a modern hotel during your stay, we pay high attention to the modernity to provide comfort.

I truly hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2019

We enjoyed a lot our stay at the Hotel Zenit. Very friendly staff, well located and nice room. We appreciated the location in the middle of all activities and restaurants. All to make our vacations so nice and unforgettable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dream11301772595

Dear Dream11301772595,

It is a great pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Zenit Hotel Budapest Palace. I am thrilled that the efforts of our team went recognized, making you feel welcomed is our priority and I can assure you that your kind words will be shared with them.

Thank you so much for mentioning how you liked the room and our excellent location, we are indeed in the heart of the city, close to a lot of restaurants and sights.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

We stayed for 6 nights in a family room, which contains 2 rooms with a connecting door, a good solution for families with kids.
The room was very comfortable and clean, and includes free safe and free wifi (good signal), and minibar.
The location of the hotel is really fantastic, it located very close to the center (few minutes from Deak Ferenc square) and close to the Danube river (second line to the river).
The breakfast was fantastic and even included a fresh-squeezed orange juice.
The staff was outstanding, very kind and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ben_Uzi

Dear Ben_Uzi,

Let me thank you for your excellent review and your kind words regarding our Hotel, I cannot express how pleased I am that you enjoyed your stay in our Connecting Room with your family! I am delighted that you found everything perfect in every aspect, starting from the great location, the cleanliness of the rooms with all its free amenities, like the safe and the wifi, and of course our greatest value, the outstanding members of our group. We strive to deliver the best to make your vacation unforgettable.

Your feedback regarding the breakfast is highly appreciated, I have forwarded your nice comment to them as well.

Once again, thank you very much for taking your time to leave such a nice review and I really hope you will come back to us soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends for three nights, hotel is in a good location and reasonable price. All staff friendly apart from the young woman who worked in the bar and breakfast area extremely rude and abrupt and made a complaint due to how bad she was which let the hotel down. Apart from that a good hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank davidmichaelh

Dear Davidmichaelh,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience with us, it is a pleasure to know that you benefitted from our central location, we are perfectly situated to explore the city.

The satisfaction of our guests is our main goal and I am sad to read that one of our team member did not achieve this level. Rest assured that we have shared your feedback with the Food & Beverage Manager in order to investigate the situation.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again!

Best regards,