Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace
  • Room Service
Apartment Vaci(Budapest)
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,359 results
All reviewsthe riverdivin porcellogreat locationeggs cooked to ordervorosmarty squarepillow menuchain bridgefamily roomthin wallschristmas marketwalking distancenice hotelcentral locationshopping streetrooms were very cleanrestaurants and shopsmain sights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Location is really good for visiting and shopping, the hotel looks nice and rooms are simple but have all you need.
As I mentioned when I booked the room that we were going to celebrate my girlfriend's B-day we found a bottle of wine and fresh fruit in the room at our arrival, it was a very nice thought!
We only had minor problems, little water was leaking from the back of the basin and we could hear a girl talking on the phone from the room right next to us, but I think she was screaming loud and actually she stopped as soon as we switched off the light to get some sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear guest,

I am very pleased that you liked the wine and the fruit in the room.

I regret that the guest was disturbing you. Regarding the problem with the water, we were detecting something similar in one room days ago, it was solved in that moment. I am afraid that could happen in other diferent room, so if you are so kind to send me your room number we will be able to check it.

managerbudapest@zenithotels.com

Thank you very much for your help and for your stay with us.

I will be gratefuling the staff in your name.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the future.

Yours faithfuly.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed here in a very cold January 2013! Lovely stylish hotel in the city centre, just by the river. Cosy and warm room was great, although the view of a wall wasn't great, especially when a street view was requested. We also had very noisy neighbours!

Staff were very friendly and spoke great English. Would recommend.

1  Thank Cass1988
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your stay with us, as for your feedback and the time spent comment.

I am very sorry for the noisy neighbours, but what is more worrisome is you asking for an specific kind of room and don´t have it. It is a must for us give our best to provide it or at least have a good reason to deny it. As I do not have enough information to study the case, would you be so kind to send me an email with your room number or your name at least. I would not like to disturb you but for me is the only way to try that it never happen again.

managerbudapest@zenithotels.com

If you are coming to the city again it will be a pleasure for us welcome you again.

Yours faithfuly.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights with friends. Great modern, clean hotel with very friendly staff who speak very good English and are very helpful. The location could not be better really. Very central and easy to walk to anything we wanted to go and do. We arrived in the evening and headed off in the direction we thought was right but come morning realised we were a lot more central than we thought and you only need to walk behind the hotel to find the main shopping district and the roads to bars and restaurants!
We stayed in a family room which is advertised as being for 4 adults in communicating rooms which we assumed (wrongly) to mean 2 bedrooms with an interconnecting door. It was more a 2 bathroom suite with a bedroom and then a double sofa bed which we stayed in the first night. However the sofa bed was hard and very uncomfortable so we asked to move to somewhere where everyone could have beds which the hotel did accommodate. We were moved to standard double rooms which were smaller than the superior rooms and as a previous review states, have no tea/coffee facilities which was disappointing as we like a nice cup of tea in the morning!
The breakfast was a fabulous choice of meats/cheeses/fruits/breads/pastries/cereals as well as eggs cooked to order which was just perfect. we had perfect poached eggs, scrambled eggs and an omelette all beautifully presented. Do not go anywhere else for breakfast. Well worth the £7 extra to have that included.
The Ham Bar is like a deli/wine bar that serves cold meats and cheeses with breads and a great selection of European wines. We loved it and when, not if we return to Budapest which is a beautiful, clean city, We will return to the Zenit and will have no trouble recommending it.
The only small complaint we would have are the pillows are very big bulky ones which were too big for all of our likings but that is worth overlooking for the rest of the hotel.
Thanks Zenit for a lovely weekend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ktmcmorg
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your stay and your honest comment.

I am pleased that you were enjoying the hotel and city. I will be personaly gratefuling our staff in your name, your kind words make me feel proud, and moreover is the best award we can reach.

I am realy sorry because of the confusion with the Sofabed in the Family Room. It is true that if you do not know in advance the bed distribution, it can generate troubles. The first thing that I am going to do is check all our sale channels and specify clearly this point.

Regarding the new rooms offered, it regret that they were not the one´s expected but they was the only option that we had at that moment to offer.

I hope to have the oportunity again in our property.

Yours faithfully.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed for 4 nights in this hotel, I was pleased by the location, just a block away from good restaurants, bars and clubs. The design is great it is a modern hotel with a delicious Ham Bar on service, which has a great variety of wines.

Just 2 details that are to review, the bed sheets were not changed even when they got stained, I drop a coca cola over the bed and they felt them like that I had to call and ask them to change them.

Second point there is a gadget in the room that helps the entrance door to stop between the bathroom and the closet, if you don't pay attention you can break a foot finger easily!

Absolutely not a hotel for kids, walls are thin and you can hear lovers jumping all around the hotel!

The staff is extremely helpful and kind as almost all people in Budapest"

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and for your comment.

Regarding the sheets, I regret that you had to ask for the changing. A better service is always possible, I am going to check with the Housekeeping Department what could hapen, because you are right, if there is a stain in the sheet it is mandatory to replace it.

In the case of the door stoper, I take very serious your comment, we are going to find the best solution to change the place in the rooms that could be dangerous have it on the closet way.

I will be personaly grateful to all staff in your name.

Thank you very much again to take the time and give us your feedback and the oportunity to improve.

Yours faithfully.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very good location. Spacious rooms. Really comfortable and modern with all the needs given. Even the restaurant was pretty good and the staff was incredibly helpful. Gym was below par and could be seen as very new.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank E666777
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest:

First of all I would like to thank you for your stay with us.

I am very happy to know that we were reaching your expectactions.

Your feedback is truly apreciated, and your satisfaction is the most important goal to achieve; We always try to give our best to reach it.

I am personaly gratefuling the staff, to let them know about your comment.

Yours faithfully,