1,859 results
All reviews great hotel budapest city margaret island recommend this hotel train station public transport business trip the river min walk excellent location parliament building easy access quiet location reception staff side street on foot mini bar
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel, central location, good WiFi, nice bar, ok but limited food menu and good breakfast.

Reasonably priced, very efficient staff on front desk.

Clean modern rooms. Will return on next trip. If you want a bath instead of shower you need to ask.

Trip type: Traveled on business
NHRobertW, General Manager at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thanks for the review.
I am pleased to read, that your overall impression on our staff and hotel was positive.
I hope you will return soon to NH Budapest City or to any other hotel of our chain.

Eniko Folfoldi

Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Nice area, near the river and parliament. Breakfast was exellent! Theres also lot's of nice restaurants and cafés nearby. Would definetly visit again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NHRobertW, General Manager at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the nice review.

Eniko Folfoldi

Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed very much my stay in NH Budapest! The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious with plenty of healthy food! The staff of this hotel was very kind, professional and friendly. I will definetely rerurn and further reccommend to my friends!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NHRobertW, General Manager at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the nice review.

Robert Weinraub

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Stayed here before in 2017 and 2018, the hotel is very nice, it has a underground parking (fee) and is very close to a big shopping center. We enjoyed the stay, the rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for the nice review.
Your satisfaction is the best possible reward for us and our team. I hope to see you soon in NH Budapest City!

Kind regards,
Dora Miklecz
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Nice hotel with great location and atmosphere. Very nice breakfast. It was silent and no disturbing sounds in the surroundings or other guests. Friendly and welcoming staff. Breakfast not always included in the room rate.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Guest,

thank you for the nice review.

Kind regards,