“Comfortable Stay, Affordable price”

B & B Bellevue Budapest
Ranked #7 of 191 Budapest B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We recently stayed at the Bellevue while sight-seeing in Buidapest. Judit and family were so helpful with planing our sight seeing and metro info. It took a lot of our worry out of travelinhg in a city where we didn't speak the language. We enjoyed staying on the Buda side of the city. It was so quiet and peaceful and had excellent restaurants. Traveling over to the Pest side of the Danube was so easy. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for B & B Bellevue Budapest

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have just come home after 5 days at Bellevue, and can just agree to what so many others have written: the couple is so friendly and speaks english very well, helping you with any information you need, the location is good, the view from the balcony is stunning. Would definitely stay there again!
Thanks!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EmmaDanne
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hidden away B&B under the castle is a real find - Lajos and Judit could not be more welcoming and helpful, the rooms are spotless and a there is also good breakfast provided overlooking the rooftops of Budapest. A special point must be made at the wonderful welcome that was given to our children (10 & 7). Top kid tips in Budapest - Palace of Wonders ( a fabulous hands on science museum ) and the zoo....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AZNIfamily
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My short stay in Budapest was made wonderful by my nights at B&B Bellevue. Lajos and Judit made getting around town easy with their suggestions for using the metro, buses and trams. Their ideas for where to go and where to eat we're perfect for me as well. Lajos and Judit are very warm and caring people who delight in seeing their guests enjoy the fabulous city of Budapest. The beautiful location of the Bellevue makes for stunning walks in the area and its breath-taking views of Pest are amazing. The room that I had was very, very nice and the air conditioning was much appreciated in the extremely hot weather. Lajos and Judit pride themselves on serving a great breakfast and the comraderie that they instill amount all their guests during breakfast makes the experience all the more special. If you are going to Beautiful Budapest, don't overlook the chance to stay at the Wonderful Bellevue...you'll be very glad that you made the choice!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Piquarick
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Honestly, my stay there was in September 2010, 4 nights in Budapest. However, after taking a break from researching my next trip to 'follow up' on this place--well let me just say, believe the hype!!! The Bellevue is absolutely amazing, perfect for solo travelers and Judit and Lajos were positively wonderful. They were the perfect hosts, were founts for information and had the patience of saints--necessary for dealing with some of the older American tourists. Breakfast was plentiful, fresh and sooo good. My room #5 had a spectacular view of Parliament across the Danube. There's more commotion going on across the river in Pest, so this locale is perfect for those that like a quiet neighborhood to sleep in at night. I have a friend in Budapest that has offered to put me up next time I visit. I'd be hard-pressed not to try to return to this great establishment. The word is out folks--reserve way in advance!!! This is a great home base for discovering such a remarkable city!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Budapest is a city with attractions throughout it, so this B&B is closest to the Castle District. The metro is just a few blocks away, and in the other direction a bus route, so very easy to get around the city. The hosts are informative, and have a nice breakfast and especially accommodated me with my gluten-free need. I had a wonderful room looking out to the Parliament building...so no complaints here...

Room Tip: Parliament view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We left Vienna to Budapest by train, and since our arrival at the station, passing the request of the taxi until the arrival at the hotel was all driven by Judit. We were greeted by her husband Lajos who carefully explained to us about the house and gave invaluable tips on sights, currency exchange, restaurants and public transportation. We stayed four nights in room 5 with the wonderful view of Pest, with its buildings lit up in a privileged location in Buda.
The rooms were spotlessly clean and the breakfast was simple, homey and fun with the presence of the sweet couple. Certainly, we recommend lodging and wonderful experience to enjoy this Budapest hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple