“An excellent hotel”

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Arie K

Reviewed June 9, 2014

the hotel is close to the center (the close market) and to kalvin metro station. the room was vary big, clean and comfartable. the breakfast was simple but satisfing . the stuff are also very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The rooms look just like the photos, that was a surprise. Being an Appraiser I look at details and im sure these were Apartments for the Wealthy at one time, still has that opulent feel. I wanted an Apartment, but convenience of Hotel, this has both. 15 foot high ceilings, large bathrooms I just imagine these . The map shows its like 5 blocks from the Danube, but its actually 2 blocks and 1 or 2 blocks to the trams. I don't normally ask for much info from Staff, but I started to look at Brochures and they gave me so much information, were really helpful, and not bothered, I mean they offered, and he information they gave me was amazing. Its good for a longer stay, good closet space, etc. The 2 markets close by, Tesco and another independent grocery open 24 hours.

Room Tip: Im sure they are all good, its very quiet as my room is on a very quiet side street. I was in Room...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Wanderer4Ever63
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed on the top floor, in a large room with skylights. The staff was very friendly and helpful (they recommended a currency exchange place around the corner, and warned us not to exchange our money at a bank). The breakfast room was very nice, and the hotel's location was convenient to transportation, dining, and sights.

Room Tip: Request the top floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We had a suite at the hotel in early May 2014. Great location. It is very good, comparing value with price. We had a lot of space. The staff were unfailing cheerful and helpful. Breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Our room had good noise insulation when the windows were shut. Once open, there is street noise, of...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed there during 29-30 March 2014. We are a family of three (me, husband and our son of 2 years old). We stayed in a double superior room and found it amazing: bath and shower, all facilities very comfortable. Nice plant in the room made it home-like style. The room was clean, bright and had all we needed for our several days trip.
The only thing we did not like was breakfast, they could have much more than just some types of cheese and bread. I had a tough time finding what my child could eat, in fact.
The staff was very organized and helpful, we truly liked it.

Room Tip: go for superior double
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Olga_Tsisarenko
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had a few nights here and really enjoyed the stay. The location couldn't be better. I arrived by train and left by plane. Both ways was easy access by metro. The metro and bus stops are right around the corner. There is also a supermarket across the street. Eateries are all over ranging from inexpensive to pricey, whatever your liking. The main thoroughfare of Deak Ferenc Ter is no more than 7 minutes away by bus. The ladies manning the reception were pretty helpful as well. I was lucky enough to have a room on the top floor with a couple of skylights.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo