“The Adina is very good.”

Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest
Ranked #17 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've been staying in The Adina for about 6 weeks now and I can find very little to fault it. On the contrary, there's a lot of very nice things about this establishment. Very good rooms, that are efficiently serviced every day, nice helpful staff, good car park, great pool and decent wi-fi.
It's the tiniest bit far from the city centre, by about 30 minutes walk, but that hasn't bothered me. It's nice not to be surrounded by tourists when you leave the foyer.
I think that if I was coming to Budapest for a weekend, to go out and get absolutely smashed, this would not be my ideal place, but that's what's nice about the place, there are very few headbangers. It's an ideal place to be if you're here on a job. And absolutely perfect for the occasional mad one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back to on your next business trip in our hotel or any other Adina Apartment Hotels in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Location was in a quiet neighborhood 1 block from the main street. Only 2 blocks from a great all you can eat Buffet..trofea. Bedroom was large, living room was great with outside balcony. Kitchen had everything i needed for breakfast. There is an Aldi's right next door :) loved the pool, jacuzzi, and sauna! Was happy to walk a few blocks and visit West End mall where i munched away at TGI Fridays :) True American lol. I used the parking garage...but there was plenty of parking on the street. I also took a 7 minute drive over to Budapest China town for some great discount shopping. Service at the hotel was awesome! Although I dont recall the names of the young lady and gentleman working the front desk last Friday night...but they both were super friendly. I'm headed to Budapest again this weekend, so I think I have found my new favorite hotel in the city.

Room Tip: I had a room with a balcony...it was nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SeenItAll
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel and team members. We do look forward to welcome you back this weekend at Adina Budapest.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Staff are the most polite and helpful Ive ever encountered. Cleaning of rooms is first class and very very regular. Great pool, sauna and steam room. Again have to stress how good the staff are. Brilliant. Only place I would stay in budapest now. Near shops too.

Room Tip: 1 bed rooms are massive. Normal rooms are still big but for the price diff I would go for 1 bed.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of the team thank you for staying in our hotel and sharing your feedback with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you back during your next visit in Budapest.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very friendly and helpful hotel team. Hotel is in a convenient location to shops and within walking distance to West End Mall. Room was very clean and well presented. A good size and nice and cozy. Reception area is very welcoming. Many thanks to Hotel Manager and team for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Great value and well worth staying at this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reg J
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do look forward to welcome you back at Adina Budapest or any other Adina properties in the future.

Angela Gergye

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The apartment was plenty big enough and fully equipped. The weather was cold but the appartment was warm. There are supermarkets close by, so any shopping I needed was easy to get. A very pleasant stay and I will happily stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Our team is delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our Adina Apartment Hotels in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed in the Adina from 4th - 6th January with my partner. The hotel was easy to find from the metro station after the 200E bus from the airport, even in the dark! The reception area is lovely, and the studio room was absolutely fine for us. We also used the pool, jacussi and sauna during our stay which were perfect as we had the whole thing to ourselves! also, it is open until 10.00pm so is perfect for after dinner swimming.

After reviews on here, we tried the Trofea, but as a vegetarian, this was a big mistake. Budapest on the whole was not rife with vegetarian food options unless you go to a specific veggie/vegan restaurant which we are not overly keen on as my partner is not veggie. I would however, highly reccommend the hummus bar, of which there are a few, and the ice cream place that does the roses next to st stephen's basilica.

Back to the hotel, its a really nice walk along the river in to town with all the illuminated buildings and bridges - honestly, its 20 minutes tops! certainly not the hour or 45 mins I've seen on here!
The hotel has plenty of bakeries and the ALDI within a stones throw away which are very cheap. The location was quiet, but who wants to be situated on a busy main road anyway?!!

There were only two negatives from our stay...
1. the receptionist (isabella? blonde lady with long bobbed hair) - after reading reviews on here I was expecting a lot more! it seemed as though anything we asked, we should have already known the answer to! it just left us a bit cold. there was a second receptionist on the sunday however who was fantastic and certainly lived up to the reviews!

2. the beds/pillows. They are HARD. I know we could have probably asked for this to have been changed but we were only staying 2 nights so didn't feel the need and also, didn't really want to have to go and ask isabella, the receptionist.

Overall, a lovely stay and well worth a visit!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lianne B
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. In relation to the points you have raised I have talked to our colleague about your concern to improve our overall guest experience.
During your next visit we would be pleased to provide you a bed topping to make your sleep more comfortable.

I would like to thank you providing this feedback and if you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Convenient location close to supermarket and 5min walk to metro station. Also a good night bus service to nearby.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Good size studio room with well equipped kitchenette and fridge.
Not many English TV channels.
Hard beds.
Excellent gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.

Room Tip: Roadside rooms can be slightly noisy even though the windows are well glazed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin D
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

We are pleased that you liked staying with us. Thank you for your feedback. I kindly inform you that for your next visit we could provide you bed topping to soften your bed and make your sleep more comfortable.
We do look forward to welcome you back at one of our properties.