8,068 results
All reviewsexecutive clubroyal spabeautiful hotelexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe rivertram stopthe air conditioningopera houselong weekendjewish quartercity breakpublic transport
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

A True Privilege !! Traveling for 2 months in Europe. As we all know, some Hotels are a real disappointment; however, The Corinthia Hotel Budapest was an excellent experience. FIRST... the bed-linens & mattress were incredible !! Having been on a Viking cruise for two weeks prior- the same can not be said. IT REALLY MATTERS. I stayed at the Corinthia for four nights / and upgraded to the Executive Lounge. A true benefit, I strongly encourage. LASTLY... the hotel executive Matti Niepenberg recommended my further travel onto Berchtesgaden, German; a location in the Bavarian Alps.
Lets just say- that may very well be the closest I get to Heaven.

Thanks indeed Hotel Corinthia, Budapest

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Lee R
JeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Lee R,

Please let me start by letting you know how truly grateful I am for your thoughtful review of our hotel. It was a pleasure to learn from your comments that you highly valued our hotel and its facilities. Your comments mentioning the comfort of your room and Executive Club are greatly appreciated. Our service foundation is based on anticipating and exceeding our guests’ needs so I am really happy that you were satisfied with our beautiful hotel. Next time you plan a return visit, please contact our team for best offer, we would be very glad to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Fantastic hotel and spa to come back to after enjoying busy days exploring beautiful Budapest. Great food, lovely, friendly staff and superb relaxing spa. In a great spot and trams just outside to get you to most places in the city.
Perfect!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours

Dear timlyn2017,

I would first like to thank you for sharing your pleasurable experience here at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am so glad that you were fascinated by the facilities of our beautiful building. Thank you for pointing out our spa facilities and found it to refresh after your exciting adventures in the city. I appreciate your recognition of our staff who take great pride in providing first-class service to our valued guests. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you for many more visits to come.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stayed at this lovely hotel as part of a bus tour we are on..The rooms are large and very comfortable and the breakfast is outstanding...the only down side is, is that you have to give a €100 deposit on your room and it is suppose to be refunded to you within 24 hours. Well two weeks later and we are still waiting on the return...I'm sure it's just technical hitch but a hotel of this standard should not have that much trouble with this kind of thing..

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neatesy
JeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Neatesy,

Thank you for posting a lovely review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with all the readers. I am really happy to hear that you were mentioned our buffet breakfast and first-class rooms as well. On the other hand, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay of refund. Please rest assured that we have directly informed the bank about this without the slightest delay in order to fasten up their transfer process. I truly hope that despite this hitch, your Budapest visit was memorable and thank you again for your kind review. We can't wait to welcome you back as a returning guest on your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

After a long flight from the west coast we arrived at this wonderful 5 star hotel. Our room was ready and very lovely. We gratefully showered and slept. Next morning we awoke and breakfasted in the wonderful hall where every imaginable breakfast food product was available, fresh, pickled or raw. Seasonal fruits, pastries, cheeses, meats, sausages, grilled tomatoes, etc. Well, I go too far on the food, but the hotel was amazing, and we were able to walk to many of the most important sights on the Pest side of Budapest.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dick L

Dear Dick L,

We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us your feedback. I am very pleased that you had such a great experience at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. We are delighted you enjoyed staying in our beautifully-appointed rooms, and that you were satisfied with buffet breakfast at Brasserie & Atrium restaurant. We only hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on your next visit to Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Room was neat and bed was very comfortable. The service at the reception is at top level. Rickshaw (asian) restaurant has delicious food. Both atriums are great for dinner parties or other celebration gatherings. Best of the best: the concierge. They will do anything in their power to arrange what where and how you want things. Plus they've got the knowledge they need for their challenging job. Conclusion: top knotch quality hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
JeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear CurlyDutchy,

Herewith I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. Your superb review highlights all that is best about staying at our beautiful building. We are delighted you enjoyed staying in our beautifully-appointed rooms, and experienced exemplary service from the team. I have passed your kind words on to the whole team and especially Concierge and Front Office team. I appreciate you mentioning our convenient location as well, which is ideal for both the business and leisure traveller, with an adjacent transport hub for quick and easy access across the city, and many of Budapest's most iconic sights just a short walk away. I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.