“Stunning hotel, conveniently located”

Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Ranked #19 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The foyer is Absolutely beautiful. I was very impressed with the decor and charm. The rooms were a decent size, with a couch and high ceilings. The bathroom was beautiful and best of all, the water pressure was amazing. Not only for European standards, but it was better than the toes sure in my new American house.

The service was good and everyone was friendly and spike decent English. It is Conveniently located near the metro station (about 2 blocks away). Overall it was a positive experience and I would recommend it.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dana S
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thank you for your generous feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am glad to note that your stay was great here. I appreciate your recognition of our staff who take great pride in providing first-class service to our valued guests. I truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon.
Kindest regards,
Thomas M Fischer

Write a ReviewReviews (7,626)

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Beautiful lobby and interior balconies. Concierge service excellent. Walking distance to most attractions. Breakfast buffet outstanding. Although we did not use spa services, we thoroughly enjoyed the pool, sauna and steam rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KRTRIPSTER
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your positive and very detailed review. I am really pleased to read that you have a great stay with us. I will pass your kind comments to our Concierge. Thank you for pointing out our spa facilities, from about you may find further details on Corinthia.com/Budapest at Wellness section. I truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon. Kind regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2014

First of all, the Corinthia Hotel Budapest has really a friendly and helpful stuff! The hotel in total is excellent. The location is very good, close to the city centre. The spa including the beautiful swimming pool is gorgeous, even the kids have only access between 11 am to 3 pm. The executive room we had was large and clean and we enjoyed the complementary WiFi.
Thank you very much for the hospitality, Mr. Thomas Fischer. You do a great job with a fantastic team!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cgottstein

I cannot thank you enough for your very kind feedback on your recent stay with us. I was glad that you were impressed by the service provided by our staff and you pointed out our location, the Royal Spa and Executive Club. I will definitely pass your kind comments to my team members. I do hope that we will have a chance of welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future. Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Just returned from Budapest, staying at the Corinthia hotel. I would like to express my thanks to the hotel staff offering beautiful experience and first class services. When in Budapest than in Corinthia hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ervin F
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

I would like to thank you that you have honored Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your Budapest stay. It was a pleasure to learn from your comments that you highly valued our hotel and its facilities. I am very glad that you emphasized our services provided by our staff. This kind of reviews give us always a new inspiration to do all of our bests for our guests. We are enthusiastic about the prospect of welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2014

An excellent location, short walk to bus stop and trams stop outside. On arrival the entrance and reception areas suggest first class hotel. Rooms are clean and the en suite is very well appointed. However there are a few things which bring it down. Breakfast prices at €22 are high if not included and a few things with the room needed fixing, toilet, internet access and phone all needed attention. Overall I am surprised it is ranked as #3 in Budapest

Room Tip: They are all fine as far as I can see
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin H

I highly appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for highlighting the guest room and I am very pleased that you pointed out our location. Thank you for your constructive suggestions regarding the restroom, internet access and telephone, I will personally bring this to the attention of the appropriate parties. I do hope that we will have a chance of welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2014

After recently staying at it's sister hotel in London, I was happy to try out the Budapest location. We were not disappointed with our five night stay. The room was well appointed, quiet and very comfortable. We used the concerige to secure dinner reservations, concert and train tickets..everything went without a hitch, service was excellent. We would gladly stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janice F
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

I would like to thank you that you have taken the time to share your opinion on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased that you had such a great experience at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I will pass your kind comments to our Concierge. We would be honored to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Budapest in the near future.
Yours faithfully,

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful. We enjoyed everything. I wish It was a little closer to Duna River. Other than that everything was top notch.

Super friendly service, comfortable bed and impeccable bathroom.

Be sure to try one of their cocktails in the bar downstairs. It's called Orgasm and it's soooo yummy.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amelia-NJ
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting our Le Bar and the cocktails, from which more information can be found on Corinthia.com/Budapest at Dinings section. We are enthusiastic about the prospect of welcoming you back in the near future. Kindest regards,