Corinthia Hotel Budapest
$177
New York Palace(Budapest)
$141
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$364
$310
Cancelon
7,782 results
All reviewsexecutive clubroyal spabeautiful hotelexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe rivertram stopopera housethe air conditioninglong weekendcity breakjewish quarterpublic transport
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great location! Walkable distance to everything! Breathtaking stairs and entrance. We enjoyed the outdoor patio on the 4th floor, a tad pricey but nice for 1 or 2 beer. The room is spacious with a full tub and shower. We enjoyed a king size bed and it was our favourite part! It is incredible. Struggled to get out of bed every morning. Great concierge service. Definitely recommend walking to the bathhouse, and ruin pubs. Great pubs, and eats near by as well. Great hotel! 5 stars!!!

Room Tip: King size bed is a must!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

I value your comments posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with our hotel. Thank you for highlighting the World Cup Sky Terrace, from which more information can be found on Corinthia.com/Budapest. I hope the next opportunity to hosting you in the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. Kind regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was like an old movie, when I got to the hotel. Immediately was the doormen and piccolos as help with luggage. The reception was friendly and fast. The staffs men was dressed in suits and ties.

The room was spacious, clean and bright, the bathroom nice. The only thing that could have been better, was the suspension of the bed. The bed was too soft for me, I like the harder one.

We found everything from the mini bar. The matter was bluffing in the bottles on the table, I thought that they are included in the price. But they were mini-bar products.

Spa was clean and beautiful. There was Turkishness feel in the air. Jacuzzis bubbles were awesome. There was three saunas, steam room was ok, but the saunas with heater was too hot. 90℃ is too much, 60-70 ℃ would be enough. And in heater should be more stones. The ice bowl was new thing to me. Slendid idea. The place was peaceful, only few people was there with us.

The breakfast was terribly expensive. But it was really good with sparkling wine and hundreds of different foods. My fafourite was catfish with mustrad sauce, home made apricot yogurt and Hungarian paprika ragout. The waiters brought the coffee and tea, and sometimes filled wine glasses.

We ate supper once in the hotel restaurant. We waited an awful long time our food, and it was not even good. Dessert was really bad, there were two shoe pieces swimming in a lime sauce. Don´t ever take that one!

I liked this hotel, I could come here back.

Room Tip: We have room number 4314, it was quite peaceful. From the window he saw the hotel's restaurant, as well as Erzsébet street.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you that you have honored Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your Budapest stay. I am so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and took advantage of our wonderful spa to refresh after your exciting adventures in the city. Thank you for the useful comments, so we can improve our services. We would be honored to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Budapest in the near future. Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very close to ruin bars, public transport and most sights on interest.
Hotel was huge with SPA facilities on site. Gym had very little equipment and was rather small.
Rooms were clean/tidy and staff helpful. Would return.

Room Tip: Booked with Mr an Mrs Smith and had been provided with a free bottle of Hungarian wine in the room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

First of all I would like to thank you that you have honored Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your Budapest stay. I appreciate you mentioning our convenient location, from which additional information can be found on Corinthia.com/budapest Destination section. Thank you for your kind words. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon. Yours faithfully,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We lived in the Corinthia for three days, it was one of the best hotels we've ever been. The historic feeling spa was fantastic and free to use. The room was clean and comfortable and Corinthia was right in the central of Budapest. The staff were all very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you that you have honored Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your Budapest stay. I am so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and took advantage of our wonderful spa to refresh after your exciting adventures in the city. Thank you for your kind words. I do hope that we will have a chance of welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future. Very truly yours,

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant hotel, very ornate and well presented lobby, rooms and spa. Room very spacious and well furnished, excellent bathroom. Roof top terrace a nice touch for football World Cup. Staff exceptionally helpful. Highly recommend. The spa was fabulous; great sized pool, excellent jacuzzis, sauna and steam rooms. Very salubrious. All round great hotel.

Stayed: June 2014

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your stay. I am really pleased to read that you have a great stay with us. Thank you for pointing out our World Cup Sky Terrace, from which additional information can be found on Corinthia.com/budapest. I truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon. Kindest regards,