Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Oktogon Hostel(Budapest)
Ambra Hotel(Budapest)
Studio Six(Budapest)
View Hotel
Bo33 Hotel Family & Suites(Budapest)
  • Room Service
Medosz Hotel(Budapest)
  • Restaurant
King's Hotel(Budapest)
7,727 results
All reviewsexecutive clubroyal spabeautiful hotelexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe rivertram stopopera housethe air conditioninglong weekendcity breakjewish quarterpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We enjoyed 2 nights in this lovely hotel, at a great price of around £70 a night. Good sized room, with a nice view into the Atrium. Could not fault anything about the hotel for the price we paid. Great sized pool and spa, u get free entry to this when staying in the hotel. Budapest is a beautiful city, and looking forward to returning, and when we do, will def look to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

I am really pleased to read your review. Thank you for your nice words about our hotel and the Royal Spa. I do hope to welcoming you back to the Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Impeccable hotel! My husband and I always look forward to going back to this hotel. The room was very big and had view to the atrium, friendly and informative staff, totally impressive building and decoration. The heated indoor pool is one of the biggest we have ever seen and free of charge for the hotel guests. The prices are down to earth so one can easily enjoy in room service or dinner at the restaurants. Rickshaw restaurant is highly recommendable. As for the breakfast, anything you can imagine is offered or instantly prepared for you. Professionalism and quality all over. The location is very convenient and provides the feeling of safety. Improbable to regret your choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your stay. I was delighted to see that you had a nice experience here. Thank you for the compliments about the Rickshaw Restaurant. I hope the next opportunity to hosting you in the Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't fault this hotel at all. We had a fifth floor room with a view of the atrium - lovely spacious and cleanly decorated room with a quality feel to it. Didnt eat in the restaurants (although Bock bistro clearly popular as full most nights) except for breakfast - which itself was delicious- a vast selection of food; all you would expect of a hotel of this quality and more. Spa/pool is also very peaceful with a selection of sauna/steam/jacuzzi and a large menu of treatments. Great location with tram stop outside the door. Finally - helpful and professional staff throughout. Would be my first choice on a return to Budapest - no doubt. Excellent.

ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I am truly delighted to know that you had a great stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest, what would be your first choice on a return to this city. Thank you for highlighting our Royal Spa and our location. I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My self and my husbands first time to Budapest and our experience at this hotel was the icing on the cake. When we arrived we were immediately greeted by a member of staff from reservations and much to our surprise were picked as the hotels guest of the day and were upgraded to an amazing room, which was very spacious and spotless!
All staff we encountered couldn't be friendlier.
We found the location of the hotel to be perfect easily within walking distance to all forms of transport to get around the city.
Well worth staying here if you travel to this beautiful city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I am really pleased to read your review and happy to note that our hotel was the icing on your birthday cake. Thank you for your nice words about our hotel and staff. I do hope to welcoming you back to the Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our first trip to Budapest was much enhanced by our stay in the Corinthia Hotel. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. Whilst we were being checked in the duty manager made himself known to us and gave us the very good news that we had been upgraded from our superior room to an executive suite, when I thanked them informing the staff it was my husbands birthday they spoilt us by sending a bottle of champagne to our room..what a treat!! The hotel was stunning , beautiful flowers adorned the lobby,the SPA area was amazing and I would recommend the chocolate massage!.
We enjoyed a hearty breakfast each morning and ate in the Bock Bistro in the evening and enjoyed the traditional Hungarian food.
The location was easily accessible to the centre of town and well worth the 20 minutes walk to the Danube.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this superb hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: A very minor point ...our room fronted onto the main street and despite double glazing noise from the trams and emergency vehicles could be heard.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

My sincerest thanks for your review of the Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am glad to note that your husband had a great birthday celebration here and you enjoyed your stay as well. Thank you for your nice comments. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you during your next visit to Budapest!