We stayed at Corinthia for 3 nights. The service is good, the room is nice, and for what we paid (as they were running a promotion in the off season) it was a great value.
- grand, nice bright airy high ceiling room with plenty of storage. Our room comes with a beautiful balcony which you could step out and see the whole street below and the buildings around you. The room is also very clean and fully renovated.
- spa facilities, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are free for hotel guests. Free in room wifi.
- not very intimate because it's a big hotel
- tram station is right outside and metro line yellow is not too far away. But, unrelated to the hotel itself, Budapest public transportation really sucks and we met people who deliberately try to trick tourist so that they can fine you later. It might be better staying at a tourist spot, like Hilton on pest side, instead of staying at this more locally well-known hotel.
- spa could be over crowded.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included