We stayed here for 5 nights 29th July -3rd August 2010 . We wanted to be central but in a quiet area . This was perfect just off Anrassy Avenue . A 5 - 10 minute stroll to a great selection of restaurants , and just over the road from a metro station for exploring further afield . The public transport is a dream quick and efficient whether using tram , train , metro or bus . As we were staying in a city we decided it would be good to have a suite so we had room to relax after a hard day sightseeing . The Izabella is a all suite Hotel . Our suite No.37 was overlooking the inner garden . We were amazed by the size when we walked in as it was only a "classic" . It had a fully equipped kitchen so if you wanted to cater for yourselves there was no problem . Everything was spotless . The lounge/ dining area had air conditioning and was light and airy . The bedroom had good storage and a comfy king size bed . All the staff we met at this hotel were polite , friendly and very helpful , just the sort of people that should be working in a city hotel .The hotel has a policy that only has maid service in the rooms once a week ( so you make your own bed ) but if you want fresh towels or bathroom products you only have to ask for them . We had fresh towels everyday with no problem . The only thing we thought could be improved was the breakfast which to be fair was good but there could be a better selection , we weren't organised enough to get our own but there is a small supermarket over the road and a fantastic patisserie where we indulged ! We enjoyed our stay very much and thought Budapest and it's people were very friendly .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The upscale Mamaison Residence Izabella is literally steps away from Andrássy Avenue, a classified UNESCO World Heritage Site. Contemporary and unique, the hotel is both charming and convenient, and the prefect choice . Recently renovated, Mamaison Residence Izabella is in close proximity to the Budapest Business Centre, West End business district and Governmental area, and therefore know as the perfect business hotel in Budapest. It offers 38 fully-equipped suites with a welcoming atmosphere and refined design in the heart of Budapest, where also families feel at home, for short and long stays. For concerts, performances and other events in Budapest we recommend our partner GoToHungary. Mamaison Residence Izabella boasts 38 fully equipped suites (45-97sqm), Full-sized kitchens, Suites with one, two or three bedrooms, Fitness centre with sauna and infrasauna, Complimentary WIFI, business centre and facilities, Charming inside courtyard, Underground garage parking, Children's corner, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest