“comfortable apartments in great location”

Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest
Ranked #67 of 335 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed December 4, 2013

It is a small Boutique-style, suites-only property. I have been welcomed very friendly by the receptionist, fast Check -in.

My room was equipped with the amenities you expect from a 4-Star hotel. They serve breakfast in the lobby and there is a room service menu because they are working together with an italian restaurant nearby.

The hotel is located at the corner to Andrassy ut., one of the main shopping streets and all the sights are easy to reach.

You get a spacious accomodation for the price you pay and the staff is very helpful at any time.

I am glad returning to this hotel in a few days.

• Stayed: November 2013
MMResidenceManager, Residence Manager at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest „Micheal1975”,

Thank you so much for posting such a nice review regarding your stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am delighted that you truly enjoyed your stay and our central location made it easier to discover Budapest.
It is nice to read that our services was at your satisfaction. We always try to do our best, to provide a relaxing stay to our guests. That’s our profession!
Please feel free to contact us should your plans bring you back to Budapest again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was in Budapest to work and appreciate to have a small and full equipt appartment which gave me the possiblity to relax, eat and prepare for next day - super for me. Don't want to spend time on big breakfast, an quick yoghurt and a cop of the. After work some work out in the gym and then dinner in the room. Effective and easy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
MMResidenceManager, Residence Manager at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest „Theis L”,

Thank you very much for taking time to provide a review of Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am delighted to see that you had a really „effictive” stay with us, it is important in business life to have a good start in the morning and have a relaxing end of the day.
We are happy, that with all of our facilities we could make your stay comfortable and our
services were at your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcome you again upon your next trip to Budapest!

Best regards,
Beatrix Marlyin – Residence Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Four of us (two couples) have taken several European trips together. (My husband and I also have lived in several European cities, at various times, for about 15 years.) This hotel combined excellent professional staff and a beautiful, spacious room. Transportation was easy (Metro), and the front desk personnel went out of their way to help us find restaurants, etc. It happened to be my birthday, and they helped us celebrate in a very thoughtful and memorable way. For personal service combined with comfort and convenience, this has been one of our best hotel experiences ever.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest “Larry A”

I can’t tell you how glad I was to read about your experience at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. Your kind words makes me proud of my whole team, especially you are really experienced trvellers. I am happy to read that you were satisfied both with your suite and the location of the hotel.
A birthday is always a special day, we are really joyous that we could make this day a bit special one for you. Thank you very much for your nice words again!

We do hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel!

Kind regards,
Beatrix Marlyin - Residence Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel Big rooms, good staff, good location. My only small concern is with the WiFi service: too much re-login!! But really a minor one, that may be can be easily amended for a perfect service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
MMResidenceManager, Residence Manager at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest “Vanni G”,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your review about your stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. We appreciate it very much!
We are all very pleased to find that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us in Budapest.
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our Internet service. It is really important for us to be aware of any technical issues, that we will redress it as soon as possible.
We would be really happy if you chose us next time as well, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you want space then the rooms here are great. Décor in the rooms is a bit dated (though the reception area has a bit more class) but everything you could want with well-equipped kitchenette, comfy sofa for watching TV, decent dining area and comfortable bed. A bit of a way out of the main tourist areas but the Metro line No 1 passes up Andrassy Street so you can get wherever you need to go quickly enough. Value for money is definitely the real draw here, but I couldn't find anything to criticise.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest “AndySDerbyshire”,

Thank you very much for your nice review regarding your recent stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am glad to read that you had a great time with us and you were satisfied with your suite.
We appreciate your remark regarding your room’s decoration, it is really important for us to satisfy our guest needs from all aspects.
I am happy, that you found our hotel a well-located one, from where you could easily approach everything.
I wish you all the best, and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel - big, luxurious rooms, helpful staff, good location, etc.
My only beef is with the WiFi service that required to re-login every ten minutes or so, but that aside, very much enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest “traveler_EZ”,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am more than happy that you found your suite spacious and luxurious, and I am always proud when I see nice comments regarding our staff.
I am really sorry the inconvenience that the Wifi service might caused you during your stay. We will definitely solve this internet problem to avoide similar situations in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We lovely appreciated the apartment and with courteous and friendly personal. The n'est hotel in Budapest. Metro station beside the hotel. Easy to visit Buda castle and parliament building. We highly recommended this aparthotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest “Yvon D”,

Thank you very much for your nice comment on Tripadvisor.com. I am very pleased that you found our team courteous and friendly, I transmit your kind words to our staff, they will be really happy.
I am delighted you were satisfied with your apartment and our hotel’s location and could easily discover the main attractions of Budapest.
We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest.

Warm regards,