Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest
Medosz Hotel(Budapest)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinelaundry roomandrassy utdeluxe suiteapartment hotelheroes squaremetro stationminute walkone bedroom apartmentinner courtyardeastern europeperfect staypublic transportcity centrebeautiful citymalmaisonoctagon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel Big rooms, good staff, good location. My only small concern is with the WiFi service: too much re-login!! But really a minor one, that may be can be easily amended for a perfect service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
MMResidenceManager, Residence Manager at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest “Vanni G”,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your review about your stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. We appreciate it very much!
We are all very pleased to find that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us in Budapest.
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our Internet service. It is really important for us to be aware of any technical issues, that we will redress it as soon as possible.
We would be really happy if you chose us next time as well, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you want space then the rooms here are great. Décor in the rooms is a bit dated (though the reception area has a bit more class) but everything you could want with well-equipped kitchenette, comfy sofa for watching TV, decent dining area and comfortable bed. A bit of a way out of the main tourist areas but the Metro line No 1 passes up Andrassy Street so you can get wherever you need to go quickly enough. Value for money is definitely the real draw here, but I couldn't find anything to criticise.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest “AndySDerbyshire”,

Thank you very much for your nice review regarding your recent stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am glad to read that you had a great time with us and you were satisfied with your suite.
We appreciate your remark regarding your room’s decoration, it is really important for us to satisfy our guest needs from all aspects.
I am happy, that you found our hotel a well-located one, from where you could easily approach everything.
I wish you all the best, and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel - big, luxurious rooms, helpful staff, good location, etc.
My only beef is with the WiFi service that required to re-login every ten minutes or so, but that aside, very much enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest “traveler_EZ”,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your stay at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest. I am more than happy that you found your suite spacious and luxurious, and I am always proud when I see nice comments regarding our staff.
I am really sorry the inconvenience that the Wifi service might caused you during your stay. We will definitely solve this internet problem to avoide similar situations in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We lovely appreciated the apartment and with courteous and friendly personal. The n'est hotel in Budapest. Metro station beside the hotel. Easy to visit Buda castle and parliament building. We highly recommended this aparthotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest “Yvon D”,

Thank you very much for your nice comment on Tripadvisor.com. I am very pleased that you found our team courteous and friendly, I transmit your kind words to our staff, they will be really happy.
I am delighted you were satisfied with your apartment and our hotel’s location and could easily discover the main attractions of Budapest.
We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed in room 27, deluxe suite, with a view on the garden. The room has a lot of space, is very clean and the staff was absolutely lovely! There was a handwritten note to welcome us to the hotel and and two small bottles of champagne offered.
The location of the hotel is great: by foot you can get to most of the touristic places within 15 minutes.
The staff was so lovely and did their best to answer our every need.
We had breakfast served in the room at no extra charge.
Excellent stay!

Room Tip: Deluxe room n°27: spacious, quiet (view on the inside garden)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Caroline P
MMResidenceManager, Residence Manager at Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest”Caroline P “,

Many thanks for taking time to provide such a glowing review of the Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest! I am glad to read that, you had a great time with us and you have enjoyed your stay in Budapest. We do hope, that we could make a little smile onto your face with these small attentions, such things make our team really happy and keep us motivated, because we are all for our guests. Thank you very much again for your kind words.
I am delighted, that our apartments and the location of the hotel meet your expectations. We hope you will have the opportunity to return and enjoy our hotel again in the near future.
Once again we would like to thank you for your nice review on behalf of the whole team!

Warmest regards,