We stayed at Hotel Charles twice on the same trip in the summer of 2012 (we took a side trip to Slovenia and then returned to Hungary for the final days before flying back to Sweden) and both rooms were clean and orderly. The furniture and carpets were a little older but was very clean and comfortable. The staff were remarkable - friendly and helpful. Well within walking distance of the train station, castle, and downtown. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charles is situated on Gellert hill, on the Buda side of the river, with excellent public transportation to the close city centre. The Citadel and the Royal Castle is within walking distance. All our Deluxe category studios are airconditioned, while some of our newly furnished Standard category studios are available with airconditioning as well for a surcharge. All of our studios are equipped with a kitchenette. Free WIFI access is available in the whole building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charles And Apartment
- Hotel Charles Apartment
- Charles Apartment Budapest