I've stayed twice at Charles and i really appreciate the kindness of the staff, the hotel services and the very good restaurant (even if not so cheap). There are spacious rooms and if you're travelling by car, you can park it for free on the streets behind the hotel. Good WIFI in the room, 20 minutes walk from downtown, but there is also a bus who helps you to mount the Buda hill to the hotel. The only bad matter is the noise from the street, this is really the only and big problem of this good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charles is situated on Gellert hill, on the Buda side of the river, with excellent public transportation to the close city centre. The Citadel and the Royal Castle is within walking distance. All our Deluxe category studios are airconditioned, while some of our newly furnished Standard category studios are available with airconditioning as well for a surcharge. All of our studios are equipped with a kitchenette. Free WIFI access is available in the whole building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charles And Apartment
- Hotel Charles Apartment
- Charles Apartment Budapest