My friend and I were having apprehensions about the hotel since someone told me some negative feedback about it. When we got there however we didn't get where the negative feedback came from at all. The staff treats you like royalty, the place was right next to 2 bus stops, it was walking distance from the Buda Castle, the room was big (for the price we paid) with a little living area and separate kitchen with fridge, and they even changed our euros to forints for a reasonable rate (we checked and it's almost the same as all the other exchange shops but without commissions).
I would defintely recommend this to friends who are looking for quality but budget hotes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charles is situated on Gellert hill, on the Buda side of the river, with excellent public transportation to the close city centre. The Citadel and the Royal Castle is within walking distance. All our Deluxe category studios are airconditioned, while some of our newly furnished Standard category studios are available with airconditioning as well for a surcharge. All of our studios are equipped with a kitchenette. Free WIFI access is available in the whole building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charles And Apartment
- Hotel Charles Apartment
- Charles Apartment Budapest