“Nice walk along the great boulevard”
Review of Andrassy Avenue

Andrassy Avenue
Book In Advance
$66.00*
Budapest Walking Tour and Basics of Hungarian Language Class
$68.00*
and up
Small-Group Great Synagogue and Jewish History Walking Tour with a Historian in...
$75.00*
Downtown Budapest 3-Hour Small Group Tour with a Historian
Ranked #44 of 475 things to do in Budapest
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Constructed in the late 19th century, this wide, spacious avenue is lined with trees and bordered with magnificent villas and historic buildings.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A nice place to stroll along when the weather is nice. Great shops, nice cafes, and hospitable people. Allow yourself ample time to soak in the scenes and enjoy the day.

There are newer reviews for Andrassy Avenue

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Big streets, shops... Few luxury shops. Nothing really special. Christmas market on the way. Close to Vaci Utca where is another christmas market.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Maybe it wasn't perfect weather when i was there, because it was raining, but I did enjoy walking along this avenue, it has its history and you feel it. A lot of nice restaurants and cafeterias are located there. It is really beautiful during Christmas time! You can experience the feel of Budapest

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Our apartment was just a couple of streets over from Andrassy avenue so we found ourselves here a few times during our stay. The street has some great buildings, and what seemed like every high-end designer shop around. It was also very pretty at night as we went in December and there were christmas lights on the trees flanking the road. I would suggest checking out the cafe in the Alexandra bookstore (located on Andrassy) as it was relaxing, reasonably priced and easily the most decorative cafe I have ever encountered.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This avenue is exactly as the description says, A wonderful walkway with beautiful villas on both sides. Its a wonderful stretch to stroll and take in the view of the city. The buildings, beautiful people and if you're as lucky as me, you might run into the mobile bike bar! That was the highlight of my stroll. I was with my girlfriend so it was fun just talking and walking. We worked all the way to Heroes Square. Check out my other reviews to see what I say about Heroes Square.