I love Four Seasons. I've been in a number of 4S hotels around Europe, and every time it was just fabulous: location, heritage, luxury, service and quality at its best. I'm a travel photographer and I try to find best spots in every location. Look at the pictures of Gresham Palace at their website: there is a stunning view from the hotel to the Chain Bridge and Buda district. Want to see this beauty, share it with your friends or leave the life time memory on a photo? You have two choices: 1) Forget it; 2) Pay for the Royal, Presidental, Crown or Tower Suite. In most other rooms you will have one of the the most boring views ever. So, let's try to have a chat with the concierge about photo opportunities:
- I want to take a picture of Chain Bridge which is placed on your website. Can you help me?
- Noway, it's impossible. We don't have any roof terrace.
- Maybe you suggest me a place where I can take this kind of picture?
- Uhmm, well, dunno, maybe you should go the other side of the Danube and take picture there...
- Picture of what? Picture of Gresham Palace? Thanks, got it.
There was a couple of problems with Wi-Fi access and other things, which are not acceptable for the 4S hotel - IMHO.
Yes, I will recommend this hotel anyway but please, mates, ask about everything in advance. And you will be happy staying in a best spot in Budapest. Good luck!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace
- Gresham Palace Budapest
- Four Seasons Budapest
- Budapest Four Seasons