As per other reviews..this was ideally located, very nice hotel with good facilities. Staff very helpful & polite. Found the privilege lounge ideal either for a coffee or early evening sparkling wine & snacks after a long day out and about. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family and would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mid-scale hotel for business trips or leisure New, freshly designed rooms are available. Experience the taste of the city from your room. Feel the touch of Downtown Budapest in one of the freshly designed rooms. You will enjoy being in the heart of the historical and business center of Budapest at Mercure Budapest City Center Hotel in Váci Street. The River Danube, museums, stylish restaurants and famous baths are within an easy reach. We offer free WiFi throughout the hotel and an Internet corner at the bar. You can choose from Privilege or Suites next to the standard rooms to ensure your full comfort. It is a straight road from the airport to the hotel and limited onsite parking is possible. Váci street, Vörösmarty square, UNESCO world heritage sights like the banks of the River Danube and Andrássy Avenue are at your feet. Benefit from the hotel central location and let us provide you with any information you might need during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest City Center