A solid 3-stars hotel: very clean room with a simple furniture (IKEA style?) and decorations.
Regulated AC. Spacious bathroom with good supplies. Paper-thin towels.
Nice, helpful front staff with fluent English. Free WiFi in the room with good speed.
The hotel provided a nice tray with electrical kettle, cups, spoons and a good selection of tea/coffee/sugar packets. The only one problem was that there is no electrical outlet to plug the kettle on a desk
- I have to move the whole tray to the floor in a room corner, plug-in, boil water and bring everything
back. The whole desk does not have a single electrical outlet, though it has some extra ports for phone and internet.
A real gem for ~$69 double from orbitz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Budapest Korona**** is the best located hotel in Budapest. Situated in the heart of the city with beautiful surroundings, at the entrance of the popular pedestrian area: Váci and Ráday street.The River Danube, exclusive shops and famous baths are within walking distance. We offer free WiFi throughout the hotel. You can choose from Privilege Rooms or Suites to ensure your full comfort. Direct access from the airport and onsite parking possibility. The hotel offers wide range of services for both leisure and business travellers like: pool, sauna, Internet corner, upgraded Privilege room, 2 restaurants, Bridge Bar with unique view, My Bar with modern design in pleasant atmosphere, garage, souvenir shop. Conference capacity up to 120 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Korona