4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$187
Priceline$187
Lol.travel$210
4,306 results
All reviews river view chain bridge buda castle across the river perfect location excellent hotel an upgrade breakfast buffet is buda side beautiful city tram stop corso concierge banks doorman europe hop
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2019

Great luxury hotel located close to the Chain Bridge and main attractions.
Nicely furnished rooms, nice views over the river.
Popular hotel with the river cruise guests.

Great staff and hotel managed to top standards.

Room tip: Higher floors, rooms facing the river
1  Thank UKNorseman
PeterPottinga, General Manager at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear UKNorseman,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed the location and the service.

Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

I was on an Avalon Envision cruise and we met at this hotel and spent our first two nights here. The location of this hotel was right by the Danube with tons of cafes and restaurants, and at night you could sit and enjoy the Buda side as it was all aglow with lights. I felt very safe while walking during the day and night in the area around the hotel and the hotel was absolutely PERFECT in every way . Great breakfast ! Friendly, welcoming staff ! Comfortable beds and pillows . Great hotel restaurant ! I would stay here in a heartbeat if I ever return to Budapest ! Mary of a Dundas

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank beaz1234

Dear beaz1234,

Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night before our Viking River Cruise to Amsterdam. The Hotel Staff was fabulous. Polite, Courteous and always willing to assist. By far the best support staff I have ever experienced. The room was on 9th floor overlooking the Danube with an incredible view. See pics attached. Close to fine restaurants and shopping. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank eeritter

Dear eeritter,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed the service.

Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

A but if a mixed review but mostly positive. Nice riverside restaurant. Excellent fitness and spa. Rooms a bit small but we had a riverside view and it was spectacular. Nice location. Good hotel option if you are arriving early for your river cruise.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank CtownRon
PeterPottinga, General Manager at InterContinental Budapest, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Dear CtownRon,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed September 18, 2019

I stayed in this hotel seven years ago and was the slightly disappointed. But now this hotel has really stepped up its game and is on the TOP notch side of the game. Where to start? Arrival: Met by super polite staff in door who chatted away with my kid about football that is his main interest. Check in: Smooth. Room: We had a room that didnt have a view to the Donau river. But we looked at a beautiful builing. Also it was super quiet. Clean. Freshly decorated and spacious enough for two persons. Had roomservice at arrival night and got two beautifully made Angus burgesrs served on door within 25 minutes after we put in the order. Breakfast next day: Advice: DON NOT miss it. Fantastic selection of fresh fruits, melons, grapefruits, pineapple and fruitsalad. Freshly squeezed juices. Orders of lovely coffees. Bread, cakes, gluten free breads. Cold cuts AND a cook theat made omelettes upon request. Do not miss this its probabaly the best hotel breakfast I ever had. Also the hotel has a lovely spa with super professional service. I did a fantastic pedicure with a super clever lady. I can not recommend this hotel warmly enough. Go!

2  Thank qualitytravels74