we have just returned from spending 6 days at the Intercontinental Hotel in Budapest and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
We upgraded to the Club membership as the Club lounge is very good and you can have drinks, teas and coffee anytime during the day with drinks and light snacks in the evening. It also includes breakfast either in the lounge or at the main breakfast restaurant on the ground floor. We preferred the main breakfast restaurant as it has a fantastic selection of food for breakfast.
The view from our room (724) was superb - accross the Danube to the Castle - well worth an upper level view room if you can organsie in advance!
The health club is excellent and the steam room and heated pool wereparticularly refreshing after walking the streets. It relaly is a city that needs lost of walking to enjoy teh architecture and feel of this vibrant city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest