The hotel is very centrally located on the river Danube. I paid 79.00 euros for River View room which was a good deal but the hotel is really not a five star quality.The view from the room of the Castle dustrict and the river is amazing but the room is just nothing special and not very clean. The bathroom is really small and not so luxurious. le Meridien and Sofitel are far better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest