Asides from having a great location, this hotel has very nice rooms, 3rd floor (room 320) in which is based my review. Right at the Danube with views to the Buda side. If you can I recommend to pay a little extra to use the "Club Lounge" They have great breakfasts and snacks with local wines and champagne during the day. Personal are very amicable and the hotel is quite clean. My bed was very good with 4 pillows, two soft and two hard...details, details..but at the end it matters. Nothing bad to say about this hotel. Reasonably priced. The four Seasons are just a block way, in which is very beautiful but does not have as good views (closer to the river) than the Intercontinental does.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest