Myself and 5 friends came to stay for 4 nights on a Citybreak and were initially thrilled at the location of the hotel. It is in such a central spot with great views over the Danube to the old Castle in Buda. The staff were so very accommodating, and would go out of the way to help with any enquiries. The rooms were well appointed, but very small, and indeed, the bathrooms were tiny. The lobby is a great open space with lots of comfy sofas and chairs again with good views out of the large windows. A great place to people watch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest