I stayed there in June 2013, which was the first destination of our honeymoon.
Perfect location. Whenever we had questions and needed some help, I asked the Concierge. and we always got perfect help. (I actually sent an e-mail to the hotel prior to our trip, asking how the situation of flood was, and got a nice detailed response.) The restaurant he recommended and booked for us was wonderful!
Due to the flood, we couldn't do river cruise. but we fully enjoyed our stay in Budapest.
We enjoyed the organ concert at St. Stephen's Basilica. We joined a free walking tour which we could join as we purchased Budapest card. We could purchase wonderful Hungarian crafts at Hungary Folk Art Kft@1052. Váci utca 30 Budapest. Overall, our trip to Budapest was completely perfect. and that was because we stayed at the InterContinental Budapest.
We'll definitely visit there again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest